THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

FP Squads for bar hopping tonight in downtown San Diego

I finally got these in from Atmos Tokyo after being unsure what was going on trying to google translate each email I'd get from them but it was all broken. All I knew was that I paid and since it was by PayPal I'd be fine :lol:
These are absolutely wonderful. Really glad I copped. First cop of the New Year. What a great way to start it off. AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE you're comment where you said those morons (Atmos) put up the wrong picture still makes me laugh in real life to this day, thanks for showing us the way! :nthat:

I finally got these in from Atmos Tokyo after being unsure what was going on trying to google translate each email I'd get from them but it was all broken. All I knew was that I paid and since it was by PayPal I'd be fine :lol:
These are absolutely wonderful. Really glad I copped. First cop of the New Year. What a great way to start it off. AIRMAXDISCIPLE AIRMAXDISCIPLE you're comment where you said those morons (Atmos) put up the wrong picture still makes me laugh in real life to this day, thanks for showing us the way! :nthat:

That toe area is horrendous

Back
Top Bottom