THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Since when do hypebeasts care about OG AM1's? If only Nike would announce these as a super mass produced GR. I thought I would be picking these up on discount.... [emoji]128563[/emoji].

Yes, please.
Soon.

As I previously said. Anyone can take a side shot of an AM1 and make the shape look ok. But you're lying if you think that toebox looks good from the front in that video, because it doesn't. Looks absolutely garbage. I'll cop just to see if I get lucky but chances are they'll be going back.

Last edited:
Maybe if we all act like we want these all the hype boost babies will stop thinking about getting the OG and atmos

:rofl:

Kinda dig those flyknits. If they sit, could be a nice consolation for the inevitable L on the atmos.

Thought you were being sarcastic...still kind of think you are haha

But yes people refer to kids who are into Yeezy/Boost/NMD as "boost babies" lol
Ah, I see.

My wife got me this dope bag for Christmas. Always want to bring more shoes w me on those short 3-4 day trips.
The dividers can be easily taken out, fitting up to 4 pairs (not necessary unless heading to Sneakercon) or as little as 1-2 pair and more clothes (the dividers just velcro to the inside)
TSA approved for carry-on as well. Plenty of room for a pair or two and clothes, macbook, etc.
Here is the site if anyone is interested, they're relatively affordable as well pricing at $125-150: https://privatelabelnyc.com/collections/all

And yes....I know that one of the shoes does not fit the rest haha.

Back
Top Bottom