THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Took another raffle L and almost didn't go to the city bc it was too cold. But something in my gut told me to head to kith.

Same employee convo. Same result. Same story.

I feel like Elvis

Took another raffle L and almost didn't go to the city bc it was too cold. But something in my gut told me to head to kith.

Same employee convo. Same result. Same story.

I feel like Elvis

You came up congrats. Dont let that plug go to waste. Stay in touch he looked out for you

Last edited:
So everyone's going to pass on the air max 1 atmos "Elephant" right? (Sarcasm)

This will be release of the season for me.

@CGNT
s point proven right here.  if thats part of their strategy, jokes on them because i aint buying any of their space garbage.  but jokes prob on me because they dont give a F if they acquire 1 customer to this type of line. 

I wish more people had the same mindset as you. They're limiting these shoes so that people drop money on the other shoes they offer, thus increasing their profits because people have it in their mind that they need consolation prizes. I used to have this mindset. But the thing with consolation prizes is that you're never truly happy with what you settled with.

@CGNT
s point proven right here.  if thats part of their strategy, jokes on them because i aint buying any of their space garbage.  but jokes prob on me because they dont give a F if they acquire 1 customer to this type of line. 
They ain't worried about b. Somebody else will buy it

Do y'all even rock the am zero? These are the only two that I need. Still haven't unds them yet but I've been trying them on, very very comfortable.

Yeah I love them. Wanna get more cws but they aren't a priority at the moment

I wish more people had the same mindset as you. They're limiting these shoes so that people drop money on the other shoes they offer, thus increasing their profits because people have it in their mind that they need consolation prizes. I used to have this mindset. But the thing with consolation prizes is that you're never truly happy with what you settled with.
It honestly doesn't matter what his mindset is because somebody is always gonna come around and buy them even if you don't like them most times than not

Nice RAF.

I'm officially bowing out of the leather toebox releases. All pairs will be going to homies instead.

I'd imagine die hard/fanatics and completest represents a tiny fraction of their consumer base. We're honestly a drop in the bucket.

End game here is they'll win, eventually.
this is true. 
this is also true. 

heads can bring up all the recent research they want about addidas vs nike.  sportswear is just 1 division of nike, and if anyone here thinks the entire sportswear campaign is what brings in the most cash, they need to re-evaluate their thinking.  someone can G check me on it, but i believe its equipment that is the largest capital for nike.  so everyone here on this board, whether you hardcore or first timer, is peanuts to nike.  

and @seandon23  is right, nike aint losing sleep on any of us here.  someone will buy it.  might be an ultra enthusiast, or might be someone who doesnt know anything about them.  nike has such a safety net through so many liquidation outlets (no pun intended). 

Last edited:
Thread should be retitled "THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX L THREAD".  

Was anyone even able to get them off SNKRS

My size was sold out when I first tried. My seection of apple pay wasn't saved, so changing that had to take all of ten seconds. :smh:

Was anyone even able to get them off SNKRS

My size was sold out when I first tried. My seection of apple pay wasn't saved, so changing that had to take all of ten seconds. :smh:
I hit buy the instant they dropped and I still walked away with the L. I feel like if ur using the app or online you gotta have multiple devices/emails or you're taking the L every time

Back
Top Bottom