THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

Thinking about these:
wow those are ugly. Great job!
roll.gif

I feel like Sean won only because of all the rappers, youtubers, and OG sneakerheads he got to shoutout his shoe like 5 times a day. Artemy lebedev LITERALLY DID NOT POST A SINGLE THING (check out his instagram @temalelebedev it's literally just food) and he got second.

Sean made this a popularity contest not about pushing the envelope, which is what the contest was about. Dude literally just said corduroy and called it a wrap.

Unless nike produces the vote forward winner in large(r) quantities, theres no reason to be upset Sean's design won. It was personally my favorite, in addition to the pairs out of Mexico and Turkey. However, if we get another atmos type of release, we're really getting upset over nothing. He won and they won't even be easily attainable, so whats the point?

Unless nike produces the vote forward winner in large(r) quantities, theres no reason to be upset Sean's design won. It was personally my favorite, in addition to the pairs out of Mexico and Turkey. However, if we get another atmos type of release, we're really getting upset over nothing. He won and they won't even be easily attainable, so whats the point?
I don't even care about the shoe. I just don't like the publicity it gives to a reseller. I'm just amazed at how people hold him in high regard. If that was 18 yr old Asian kid posting his shoes in fb groups people would be going off on in. But this bearded wonder is celebrated.

Who cares who won the voting for next year. All those were butt cheeks anyway. Nike can go ahead and keep that even though it'll sell out anyway because of the hypebeasts and limited production it will get.

miniswoosh had the best design and she's actually a real head, not just some ig flexing wannabe
is that the Girl from Amsterdam 
who makes the NIKE custom gear from garbage off the street??

Yep, but she's from London I thought...

I agree with Frank. I loved her design and also respected her as a fan of the brand. Her sense of style was sick. Started following her on IG just to see what she comes up with next.

Back
Top Bottom