THE OFFICIAL AIR MAX 1 THREAD

popsadent-Copy.jpg

CF8CD62A-665C-4F18-A942-A62B6368CEDC.jpeg

Waited forever for these just so they could come like this. The other shoe has stains on tongue and all over the laces as well. Not sure how visible it is on this pic but both shoes have stains like this on the white parts that stick out in person.

Is this issue just a part of currys or should I send back and go for another pair?

Waited forever for these just so they could come like this. The other shoe has stains on tongue and all over the laces as well. Not sure how visible it is on this pic but both shoes have stains like this on the white parts that stick out in person.

Is this issue just a part of currys or should I send back and go for another pair?

The pair I ended up keeping had a few curry stains.. Just got a JM quick wipe and wiped of with abrasive side.. There are some "perfect pairs" out there but if the toe box / mud guard is good just rock em!

Europe had way more restock than the us so i wish for you that it will happen but doubt it honestly.

The seller shipped my « march og royal » pair, result of the authentification in the next few days to see if its another 102 instead of the 101.

Plenty pairs out there to swap depends on your patience

A487CE33-550F-41FB-A825-62F4A96DD519.jpeg
My first AM1 IDs since 2006 - very happy with shape and materials out of the box - no creasing on feet.
I’m a size 9.5 fo reference.
looking good I have a similar pair made on id. Cool grey or anthracite?

Last edited:
Ive been dreaming of a chicago jordan 1 sitting on a og red air max 1 sole. They could call it the "1 on 1". I think it could work. The lines on the midsole match the j1 upper perfectly from what i can tell. The two notches at the forefoot would probably rest under that bottom lace hole piece. The top horizontal line would end right behind it. And the outsole obviously matches the upper.

i shouldnt even entertain this idea, but here you go chief. i want you to understand how disgusting your creation would be. for all those who respect me, i apologize in advanced.

the 1on1.
1On1.jpg

i shouldnt even entertain this idea, but here you go chief. i want you to understand how disgusting your creation would be. for all those who respect me, i apologize in advanced.

the 1on1.
1On1.jpg
haha How about an AM1 upper on an AJ1 sole?

Back
Top Bottom