The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Been meaning to watch Gintama as well
laugh.gif

I think I'm gonna restart Monster again, it's been so long that I forgot where I left off

Anyone ever watch Shigurui, a favorite of mine. I truly enjoyed it.
Wanted to finish watching Monster until I log into Netflix one day to find out it was taking off the stream. 
mean.gif

One Piece anime is now in filler mode. :lol: :frown:
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つGive Dressrosa

:lol: word it looks like it's gonna be aiight tho. Only 3 episodes I believe

Both are in my top 10 for animes so Yes lol. and make sure its fullmetal alchemist brotherhood youre watching. Other one was trash imo

Ok bet. I will watch them thanks y'all
I watched the first to eps of gintama...EHHH...dat anime humor :smh:

Damn i got nothing to watch right now smh. Any good recommendations for a slice of life genre anime?

Ive seen
Clannad/ after story
usagi drop
toradora
The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Cross Game

Damn i got nothing to watch right now smh. Any good recommendations for a slice of life genre anime?

Ive seen
Clannad/ after story
usagi drop
toradora
Cross Game
I really liked Genshiken. Ooooooo school rumble too. That's a nice one.

Ive seen
Clannad/ after story
usagi drop
toradora
Cross Game
If you liked cross game I recommend Touch. They're by the same creator. Touch is longer, but they're kind of similar. Touch focuses around baseball too, but goes more into the life outside of it than cross game. The author of the series does slice of life really well.

th

Y'all ever watched this? I thought it was pretty cool but they stopped subbing it I believe
Never even heard of it, how was it though? I've got a watch list a mile long but i'm always interested in new anime.

Ive seen
Clannad/ after story
usagi drop
toradora
Cross Game
Try Golden Boy. Short (Only 6 episodes) but very good and funny. Main character's hilarious, hardworking, and you'll definitely be rooting for him by the end of the first episode.

Never even heard of it, how was it though? I've got a watch list a mile long but i'm always interested in new anime.

Try Golden Boy. Short (Only 6 episodes) but very good and funny. Main character's hilarious, hardworking, and you'll definitely be rooting for him by the end of the first episode.

I liked it. Cool characters. A couple of them remind me of kenshin and sanosuke from ruroni kenshin

Man, full metal alchemist brotherhood is real good. It's just so depressing at times [emoji]128557[/emoji]

Last edited:
Naruto
I'm curious to see what Naruto pulls off without his Kyuubi power backing him up now.

Anime heads, what shows should I be looking out for in the next season other than Chuunibyou2, Pupa, Nisekoi and Space Dandy?

Last edited:
One Piece
so Rebecca got da conqueror haki or what? And Jesus Christ can we see sabo :smh:

Back
Top Bottom