The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Man...One Piece is a lot better than Naruto and Bleach.
overall I agree, but some of those arcs like Davy fight back arc, and fishman island IMO are worse than any naruto Arc. Thank god I didn't start OP until this year so I didn't have to suffer waiting week after week during those arcs.

bleach bounto filler/arc. shouldve been in the manga. best filler out of all the animes ive seen.

davey arc wasnt that bad. full of lulz

fishman arc was good too.. both times. showed the display of power

I mean, are we talking about naruto as a whole, because part 1 in my eyes was a masterpiece, and all part 2 has done is tarnish that

bleach bounto filler/arc. shouldve been in the manga. best filler out of all the animes ive seen.

ehh, the bounds were just too goofy for my taste. Now if were talking good filler, gimme the garlic jr saga in DBZ. Gohan, piccolo and krillin as a team >>>

Last edited:

I mean, are we talking about naruto as a whole, because part 1 in my eyes was a masterpiece, and all part 2 has done is tarnish that

ehh, the bounds were just too goofy for my taste. Now if were talking good filler, gimme the garlic jr saga in DBZ. Gohan, piccolo and krillin as a team >>>

lol those 3 STRUGGLED to come out on top, and only by piccolo hitting everyone with the little giants okey doke. but they had more heart than my knicks so...yea.

The only real purpose of the Davy back fight arc was to have a light and humorous tone for readers/viewers before we moved to the more serious and dark stuff of the series. I thought it was well done in that regard, content wise I didn't care for it and whenever I re-read or re-watch OP i skip it, but I don't think it was a long enough arc to take anything away from the series. Fishman island is bad in the anime if that's where you experienced it, but it doesn't is better if you can read it or watch it in large chucks or all at once. People didn't like how long the arc took, but in terms of quality it wasn't a bad arc although the villain in my opinion wasn't as good as past ones.

New Chapter of Claymore is out.
Looks like the series is getting ready for the big finish.

New Chapter of Claymore is out.
Looks like the series is getting ready for the big finish.

I've enjoyed claymore so much over the years. from the beginning, such an underrated Manga.

great story, great action. great characters.

I think I'm going to finally marathon through it when it's finished. I've always heard good things about it.

Fairy Tail anime returns in April

I watched all of attack on titan last weekend. Great show. I really enjoyed it. Man, If I had a girl like Mikasa by my side. I have no doubt I would be able to take over this country. :lol:

ARGHHHH we need another bleach game like Bleach blade battlers, the most fun bleach game to date.

Yozakura Quartet ended today. I was surprised by how entertaining it was, and was disappointed with the lack of singing, contrary to the full title of the anime. :lol:

Yozakura Quartet ended today. I was surprised by how entertaining it was, and was disappointed with the lack of singing, contrary to the full title of the anime. :lol:

Perfect :pimp:

Been waiting for this to finish so I can watch it from start to finish.

Back
Top Bottom