The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

weak naruto chap
mean.gif

how the hell was gaara talkin to his tailed beast half the chapter enjoyable
mean.gif
Because I enjoy seeing Containers interact with their Bijuu, and even more getting to see a past container interact with a Bijuu.

One Piece
so Rebecca got da conqueror haki or what? And Jesus Christ can we see sabo
mean.gif
No, it wasn't her. It shows her passed out with everyone else. 
At least block D is done, which means we can move to the important fights now. 

No, it wasn't her. It shows her passed out with everyone else. 

At least block D is done, which means we can move to the important fights now. 

Yeah but remember it says someone is getting up. So it could be her

I don't think they'd show her clearly knocked out like they did just to have her be the one to get back up, but it's possible. Although Sabo said he'd heard of this happening and Bart was confused as to what happened so it may not be CH. I guess we'll get an answer in a few weeks.

So much hype. :lol:
Can't wait. :pimp:

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
YARE YARE DAZE

So ******g hyped for this :lol:

DON'T LOSE YOUR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY

Nisekoi PV, as much as I hated the mange because of all the cliches, which caused me to drop it, it's nice to see Shaft get the facial expressions down, plus a new ClariS song? I'll give it a shot

Chitoge>

on ep 8 of Kill la kill. This show just draws me in. Reminds me of Project A-ko.

Mako having that 2 star suit, so far best episode to me

Similar to School Days in what way? The ending? The story? The sex? The deconstruction of the harem genre?

Last edited:
any animes like school days?

Depends, like ending of School Days wise? None

Drama?

My favorite one this season is White Album 2, perfect combo of romance and drama.

Don't worry about it being a sequel, the first one has nothing to do with it, and isn't as good.

Myself;Yourself

Kimi ga Nozomu Eien

and both Ef: Tale of Memories and Ef: Tale of Melodies.

school setting, harem, slice of life

like i's or strawberry 100%

edit: really liked white album and the ef tales of memories (esp the ost)

Last edited:

I don't think they'd show her clearly knocked out like they did just to have her be the one to get back up, but it's possible. Although Sabo said he'd heard of this happening and Bart was confused as to what happened so it may not be CH. I guess we'll get an answer in a few weeks.
One Piece
Yeah I don't think it was Rebecca that caused whatever happened.
If it was conqueror's haki, somebody very skilled and powerful would have had to unleash it to knock all those dudes out and I don't think that Rebecca is that powerful.
Judging from Sabo's comments though, it seems that something else caused them all to go down.

Last edited:
Fate/Stay Night (REMAKE) 1st Preview

I'm ridiculously hyped.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

The official page has January 30th 2014 posted on it, is that the release date??? :nerd:

Last edited:
So i just watched all of Naruto's episodes up to date,

any other recommendations for break? 

I've seen all of the DBZ and Avatar series

Started Luffy for a bit

Yo, That ending to Monogatari Series Second Season was nuts. I did not see that coming. :wow:
I can't wait for whatever they put out next now!

Yo, That ending to Monogatari Series Second Season was nuts. I did not see that coming. :wow:
I can't wait for whatever they put out next now!

REJOICE!

MORE MONOGATARI IN 2014!

Hanamonogatari!

I don't know if anyone watched White Album 2, but oh man, it got REALLY intense during the end, overall AMAZING series, exactly what I wanted out of a drama/romance series, I'm hoping they animate the rest of the chapters from the VN because that ending really deserves a continuation.

Been meaning to watch Gintama as well :lol:

I think I'm gonna restart Monster again, it's been so long that I forgot where I left off

Anyone ever watch Shigurui, a favorite of mine. I truly enjoyed it.
Wanted to finish watching Monster until I log into Netflix one day to find out it was taking off the stream. :smh:

That's a damn shame smh. I mean' they are other sites but I hate when netflix does that

Back
Top Bottom