The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Rereading Katekyo Hitman Reborn. While the beginning is so kiddish, things get so good later on. The Vongola family is one of my favorite groups in any manga/anime period.

ah man, I did not like Hitman Reborn. It was supposed to be a gag manga then switched to an action, which I don't have a problem with. My main problem with the series was with Tsuna. I hated him so much. I also didn't care for Lambo, but he was probably better than Tsuna. But yeah the whole Vongola family aspect was interesting. Reborn was the man tho.

I need something epic to watch.
HAJIME NO IPPO

RichUnfinishedHarvestmouse.gif

Psycho Pass

aXRYFl5.gif

Death Note

tumblr_men8dmzj781rf65dho1_500.gif

Beserk

giphy.gif

Monster

ah man, I did not like Hitman Reborn. It was supposed to be a gag manga then switched to an action, which I don't have a problem with. My main problem with the series was with Tsuna. I hated him so much. I also didn't care for Lambo, but he was probably better than Tsuna. But yeah the whole Vongola family aspect was interesting. Reborn was the man tho.

Tsuna was possibly one of the worst main characters of all time. .. in the beiginning it was all fun and games. I also lloved the jump all stars game he was in when he was just naked tsuna.

his design got cooler, the fights were pretty cool .

Honestly just one of those mangas where everyone is better than the main character.

Tsuna was possibly one of the worst main characters of all time. .. in the beiginning it was all fun and games. I also lloved the jump all stars game he was in when he was just naked tsuna.

Honestly just one of those mangas where everyone is better than the main character.
Yeah, that's true. It made it hard to like the series. He was made to facilitate a gag manga, but when it changed to action he didn't change enough to make him a good main character for that. 

Tsuna isn't one of my favorite characters but his growth is evident throughout the story. He went from fighting because Reborn made him to fighting because he wanted to save everyone.

Xanxus, Hibari & Yamamoto are up there with my favorite characters in any manga.

Also, anyone know why there wasn't a chapter of Feng Shen Ji this week?

I need something epic to watch. Like a great storyline/arc. I've already seen all the obvious animes(bleach, naruto, one piece, hxh, FMA, AOT, code geass, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, ext)

PARASYTE MAXIM
ALDNOAH ZERO
FATE/STAY NIGHT UNLIMITED BLADE WORKS
DEATHNOTE
WORLD TRIGGER
SWORD ART ONLINE

I would add Fate/Zero to this list. I watched every episode with the :x :wow: face on. Series was TOO lit.

Last edited:
bout to start fairy tail hope this **** is interestin

Fairy Tail was a good one to binge read. Once I got caught up it kind of seemed to slow down but I still enjoy it. Natsu might be my favorite manga character just based on his power ups.

Good episode of Aldnoah Zero this week. The Earth Government are some shady people man... :smh:
I'm starting to think that the only "good" guys are on the Ducalion. :lol:

Late response, but the way they get treated is wild to me.

Like, aren't these ___s the only ones actually keeping Earth from being dominated by the clearly superior army? How are they consistently used in operations as throwaways? :lol:

Last edited:
Late response, but the way they get treated is wild to me.

Like, aren't these ___s the only ones actually keeping Earth from being dominated by the clearly superior army? How are they consistently used in operations as throwaways? :lol:
my thoughts exactly man. Like I said before, the earth government has no shame. :lol:
It's like when a poor kid gets a new toy that the rich kids have. The poor kid that got it is gonna play with it and every other poor kid around him is gonna "play" with it as well, even when the owner doesnt want to. This goes on until it breaks, everyone gets one too, or a newer model comes out. :lol:

While im here, the new parasyte was good. :pimp:

Anyone rock with Garo Honoo no kokuin? Just started it and I'm digging it. 

Also starting the new Parasyte episode right now. Can't believe it's almost over 
eek.gif
frown.gif

I need something epic to watch. Like a great storyline/arc. I've already seen all the obvious animes(bleach, naruto, one piece, hxh, FMA, AOT, code geass, rurouni kenshin, cowboy bebop, ext)
Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tach

I just watched this recently, definitely not re-watchable but it is really out of the ordinary.  You can hate me and thank me later.  I really did enjoy it.

shingeki no bahamut genesis is really good and it's only 12 episodes. seven deadly sins if you want something ongoing

I've been really feeling series that aren't ongoing and are relatively short 12-25 episodes. Foolishly starte watching World Trigger not knowing it was slated for 50 episodes. Saw there was 20 something out and jumped into it. Caught up the first night and was so salty when I realized what had happened. Don't get me wrong I enjoy week to week series too but sometimes that wait is unbearable.

I just watched From The New World and honestly I think I'll be adding it to my top 10. That story was so damn interesting. Recently finished Madoka Magica also which was really good and refreshing even though I was skeptical of the magical girl genre.

Good chapter Kubo..
But can I get some damn consistency[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

One Piece
Solid Chapter, but it seemed short.
Law can't catch a break, but his trust in Luffy is admirable, especially after the results he's been getting since Punk Hazard. Too bad the anime is gonna edit out him giving Doffy the bird, just like I think the 2nd time we ever saw him when he gave Kid the finger. 

Princess Mansherry is still around, but I wonder what the limitation of her fruit is, until then Law's "death" is inconsequential, except as 1.) a motivator for Luffy and 2.) Going forward Luffy is more serious and stops playing games like Zoro told him too. It could serve as a nice wake up call going forward. 

King Riku is finally actually doing something, but Fujitora's marines should get some credit for saving citizens thus far. 

With Doffy closing the bird cage in on people, someone either has to cut it, or most likely it finally puts a clock on Luffy's fight and makes the people even more indebted to him.

I'm already ready for next chapter.

my thoughts exactly man. Like I said before, the earth government has no shame. :lol:
It's like when a poor kid gets a new toy that the rich kids have. The poor kid that got it is gonna play with it and every other poor kid around him is gonna "play" with it as well, even when the owner doesnt want to. This goes on until it breaks, everyone gets one too, or a newer model comes out. :lol:

While im here, the new parasyte was good. :pimp:

Strong analogy right there :lol: :pimp:

Parasyte really doesn't miss. I especially like the brief moment of philosophy at the end. Had to do what he had to do though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom