The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

One Piece
Solid Chapter, but it seemed short.

Law can't catch a break, but his trust in Luffy is admirable, especially after the results he's been getting since Punk Hazard. Too bad the anime is gonna edit out him giving Doffy the bird, just like I think the 2nd time we ever saw him when he gave Kid the finger. 

Princess Mansherry is still around, but I wonder what the limitation of her fruit is, until then Law's "death" is inconsequential, except as 1.) a motivator for Luffy and 2.) Going forward Luffy is more serious and stops playing games like Zoro told him too. It could serve as a nice wake up call going forward. 

King Riku is finally actually doing something, but Fujitora's marines should get some credit for saving citizens thus far. 

With Doffy closing the bird cage in on people, someone either has to cut it, or most likely it finally puts a clock on Luffy's fight and makes the people even more indebted to him.

I'm already ready for next chapter.

Didn't zoro say he was gonna get rid of the bird cage? Or nah

One Piece
Solid Chapter, but it seemed short.

Law can't catch a break, but his trust in Luffy is admirable, especially after the results he's been getting since Punk Hazard. Too bad the anime is gonna edit out him giving Doffy the bird, just like I think the 2nd time we ever saw him when he gave Kid the finger. 

Princess Mansherry is still around, but I wonder what the limitation of her fruit is, until then Law's "death" is inconsequential, except as 1.) a motivator for Luffy and 2.) Going forward Luffy is more serious and stops playing games like Zoro told him too. It could serve as a nice wake up call going forward. 

King Riku is finally actually doing something, but Fujitora's marines should get some credit for saving citizens thus far. 

With Doffy closing the bird cage in on people, someone either has to cut it, or most likely it finally puts a clock on Luffy's fight and makes the people even more indebted to him.

I'm already ready for next chapter.

Wouldnt be surprised if Law didn't have his heart in him and that slowed down his dying and then he gets saved. :nerd:

Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tach

I just watched this recently, definitely not re-watchable but it is really out of the ordinary.  You can hate me and thank me later.  I really did enjoy it.
i was like 

dont do it 
laugh.gif

Didn't zoro say he was gonna get rid of the bird cage? Or nah
I believe Zoro was saying the bird cage would go away when Luffy defeats Doflamingo.

Wouldnt be surprised if Law didn't have his heart in him and that slowed down his dying and then he gets saved.
nerd.gif
I've been seeing this. It makes sense in the One Piece world, but at the same time that shouldn't be able to save him from blood loss or the numerous bullets he's taken along with the beating, plus I think trebol hit him with an explosion as well.  It might just make him more durable, though. I guess we'll see in a few weeks. 

One Piece
Maybe Law performed the immortality surgery on himself? Could explain all these massive wounds he's taken and not died from yet. Or maybe vitality is one of his fruits side effects or somethin. :lol:

my thoughts exactly man. Like I said before, the earth government has no shame. :lol:
It's like when a poor kid gets a new toy that the rich kids have. The poor kid that got it is gonna play with it and every other poor kid around him is gonna "play" with it as well, even when the owner doesnt want to. This goes on until it breaks, everyone gets one too, or a newer model comes out. :lol:

While im here, the new parasyte was good. :pimp:

Strong analogy right there :lol: :pimp:

Parasyte really doesn't miss. I especially like the brief moment of philosophy at the end. Had to do what he had to do though :lol:

Show is genius.

I couldn't wait any longer and just read the manga up to the end after finishing episode 23. :lol:

-Drew

Last edited:

Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tach

I just watched this recently, definitely not re-watchable but it is really out of the ordinary.  You can hate me and thank me later.  I really did enjoy it.
i was like 

dont do it 
laugh.gif
Well if he doesn't watch or read any reviews on it, and starts with the first episode he'll be hooked.  Just because the starting scene is just so epic.  Overall, it was a good anime with the concept and all.  Different aspect of angels and such.

Your Lie in April with the feels. The title finally makes sense now too.
Yea I posted a little while back when the manga had finished up. I still don't particukarly like kaori as a character( I guess a lot of stuff in the finale made up for it)

but it's still somewhat sad.

But in the manga her letter felt much sadder than in the anime

Last edited:
When is the next series of fate stay night getting released? I remember people saying it was sometime this spring.

Was the fate stay night movie that released a few years ago good or should I just wait for the new episodes to air of the remake? It's up on youtube.

When is the next series of fate stay night getting released? I remember people saying it was sometime this spring.

Was the fate stay night movie that released a few years ago good or should I just wait for the new episodes to air of the remake? It's up on youtube.

Spring season in a couple of weeks. (2-3?)

Your Lie in April with the feels. The title finally makes sense now too.

I haven't been keeping up with the thread but :frown: :frown: :frown:

Just thinking about it gets me in my feelings.

Loved the final episode. Haven't felt that emotional and heart broken in a LONG time :lol:

Death Parade
Dayum. To the void just like that. :smh:
The next episode is gonna be good. I want to see what that old man does.

As much as I have enjoyed Nisekoi I hope this is actual plot development and not just a tease like the last few arc/stories only to go back to the usual trend.

Last edited:
Anyone watch Assasination Classroom. I watched the first episode awhile ago but never continued. Worth picking back up?

Anyone watch Assasination Classroom. I watched the first episode awhile ago but never continued. Worth picking back up?
I read the manga in burst, so I'm 3 or 4 chapters behind right now. There are intervals between the big arcs, so it can feel episodic at times. There are really great moments through out and when they get into some of the flesh out and serious arcs those are really good, just the in between sometimes is good and sometimes is boring. There's so many characters that it feels like there's no real main character among the students, even though Nagisa is the main character among the students, it's just his chances to shine are really spread out, but worth it when they come. I'll probably watch when it hits certain arcs I'd like to see animated.

It's entertaining though, although I haven't watched so idk how well the anime is adapting it.

Aldnoah Zero
Yo, that ending though! i didnt see that coming. :lol:
I'm pretty sure that is gonna lead to some infighting between the orbital knights. I want to see the ending very much now. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom