The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

they use robots as an accessory really. the main story is all about the mind games and strategy from the main character and the events he sets in motion. think of it like the walking dead. indeed there are zombies, but the show is focused on characters development and their drama. lelouch the main character works magic on them boards in war. the robots = his soldiers.

yeah id compare it more to death note with just more action. But if you liked death note because of the plot and story you'll like code geass for the plot and story. Especially the last episode, them feels!

I liked death note but I don't normally like that type of anime if that makes any sense. Like I don't like the realistic ones...

I liked death note but I don't normally like that type of anime if that makes any sense. Like I don't like the realistic ones...
u mean like animes based off human drama? or do u mean animes that dont involve heavy fantasy? if u like deathnote, see code geass.

Just watched all of Parasyte in the last two or three days, It was pretty awesome. Kind of reminded me of Death Note.

I want more lol there's so many possibilities of things that could happen.

Just watched all of Parasyte in the last two or three days, It was pretty awesome. Kind of reminded me of Death Note.

say no more. ill check it out. its probably not on netflix right? speaking of netflix...am i the only one who lost the anime section? the only way i can find anime now, is if i know it by name or if i use a "because you watched fullmetal" or "because you watched deathnote" type category

One Piece
I'm conflicted on this chapter. I like parts of it, but there are some things I don't like. I also felt it mitigates Luffy's rage from last chapter and his motivation, but the ending makes up for some of that.
I'll start with the cover page. Hopefully now Jinbe can get to where ever he was headed, also this is the 3rd or 4th time the little kid with the #10 shirt has seen with Jinbe. 

As for the birdcage, It should be able to be cut, but no one has tried except when Fuji dropped a meteor. Still Idk why Doffy thinks the birdcage can kill everyone when both Sabo and Fuji are there. Delusions of grandeur I assume. 

Thank God Law is finally done. His dialogue has been trash repeating the same things about Cora over and over. I really liked Cora due to the flashback, but this repetition of conversations over him make me consider if I should hate him or Law. 

The body switch was clever, but if Law had a huge room set up for an extended period once the building got sliced why couldn't Doffy or Trebol see it outside. Like 2 chapters ago Trebol went and looked outside Also, not a fan of changing shambles to chambres since that's basically room, room, but oh well. 

Idk how I feel about Gamma Knife. Usually when Oda has Law use a medical move it's relatively true to life, gamma knife strays further from it's real life counter part, but it's one piece so it works. 

I like how Doffy emphasizes the control he has over his fruit, that he can do emergency first aid, which is essentially just stitches, maybe string organs. 

Law's spirit seems to be broken and finally completely exhausted, so now Luffy can step in and fight 1 on 1 or 1v2 and Doffy has been adequately handicapped. That was a pretty impactful page. 

The last page was the best part of the chapter with Luffy casually stopping Doffy's foot with his own, looks like he has the calm rage going on now. The last page was also impactful, because this rage seems more serious and it gives a feeling of Luffy being in control, rather than the feeling of him sporadically rushing and acting, and just trying to keep up like before.

Hopefully the fight takes like 2-3 chapters 

then we can start the arc wrap up and move on. I just want to see the how the world is affected by the fall of Doflamingo. 

say no more. ill check it out. its probably not on netflix right? speaking of netflix...am i the only one who lost the anime section? the only way i can find anime now, is if i know it by name or if i use a "because you watched fullmetal" or "because you watched deathnote" type category
lol I wouldn't say its too much like Death Note, (which I think i only watched like 20 episodes of) , but it did remind me of it. And nah I watched it on watchparasyte.com

Last edited:

Watch it on kissanime.com

DOFLAMINGO DA GOD!!!

I told yall ****** once Oda skipped all the filler and got to the fight that Dressrodsa would stop being trash

And new Naruto series drops April 27th :pimp:

I've been doing ninja art symbols for the past month, trying to create a fireball................... smh... i've had Naruto withdrawls.

I think it's a Naruto spinoff mini series about Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura's kids. 

I wonder if it's going to be like Rock Lee's spring time of youth type series. 

Bleach
Aizen the god showing them fools what's what. :lol:

One Piece
Doffy is too strong. He needs to get taken out. :lol:

u mean like animes based off human drama? or do u mean animes that dont involve heavy fantasy? if u like deathnote, see code geass.
Right, the ones with human drama

Yoooo doffy is OP :lol:. But now he's weakened I would say, so luffy bout to put in work

Last edited:
DOFLAMINGO DA GOD!!!

I told yall ****** once Oda skipped all the filler and got to the fight that Dressrodsa would stop being trash

And new Naruto series drops April 27th
pimp.gif
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Naruto is coming back???? Thats what i need in life! now if only Highschool of the dead would return. *crosses fingers*

Tokyo Ghoul Root A ending was straight trash. So one should really give this series the Brotherhood treatment a few years down the line.

Finally after months of it being in my head, i finally found the song that was used in this scene of Aldnoah Zero. :lol: :pimp:

I couldn't find the cd version, so here's the live version. :lol:

Time to make some new additions to my Ipod. :pimp:

DOFLAMINGO DA GOD!!!

And new Naruto series drops April 27th :pimp:
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Naruto is coming back???? Thats what i need in life! now if only Highschool of the dead would return. *crosses fingers*

Well its not really coming back lol (Really it hasn't even ended yet) ths new Gaiden was announced like right before the series ended, plus the Bolt movie that's still coming out.

Finally after months of it being in my head, i finally found the song that was used in this scene of Aldnoah Zero.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I couldn't find the cd version, so here's the live version.
laugh.gif
Time to make some new additions to my Ipod.
pimp.gif
this aldnoah show looks cool. good animation and sound. might look into this as well. 
Well its not really coming back lol (Really it hasn't even ended yet) ths new Gaiden was announced like right before the series ended, plus the Bolt movie that's still coming out.
really? so what r they gonna do? another time skip?

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro Both the Gaiden and the new movie are going to be taking place after the end of the manga, but a specific date hasn't been given. Seeing that Naruto is Hokage and his kids are going to be playing a role, i've been assuming that they'll both be taking place around the time of the Epilogue. So technically a timeskip, but one that we've already seen lol I still think that Boruto looks terrible.

Back
Top Bottom