The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Haha yes thats it. thanks famb.  

might have to watch that as I remember it back in the day.  was it any good?

also, for those watching the gundum series, another epic show was Zoids 
pimp.gif

Anyone know of any brick and mortar stores that carry the Violence Jack trilogy set that released last month ? Seems like lots of retailers sell it online but it's not available in store. Looks like I'll probably just end up copping online, but I'd really like to buy it as soon as possible.

Also... Does anyone own this release yet ? It's claimed to be uncut, but even some "uncut" versions (particularly the dubs) that I've seen have some of the more graphic scenes removed. I know the original Japanese OVA had mosaics blurring out some of the naughty bits as per Japanese law, but if whole scenes are missing I don't want to waste my time with it.

Breh. I just watched a fight scene of parasyte..what in jesus name :x

I watched one of Tokyo ghoul too, I think I might be able to watch that one. Not too wierd I guess. Looks like a humunculus x nine tailed fox cloak :lol:

So code geass is like a gundam wing robot type anime? If so I can't do it...no desire to watch robots

I watched one of Tokyo ghoul too, I think I might be able to watch that one. Not too wierd I guess. Looks like a humunculus x nine tailed fox cloak :lol:

So code geass is like a gundam wing robot type anime? If so I can't do it...no desire to watch robots

code geass isn't like that at all. i wouldn't even put it in the mech warrior category honestly. I would say more war strategy drama..

Breh. I just watched a fight scene of parasyte..what in jesus name
sick.gif

I watched one of Tokyo ghoul too, I think I might be able to watch that one. Not too wierd I guess. Looks like a humunculus x nine tailed fox cloak
laugh.gif

code geass is nowhere near gundam wing, who even suggested something like that lol. dont trust their opinion EVER. code geass is awesome. thats what u need to know. a.w.e.s.o.m.e.

I mean code geass is similar to Gundam wing just that magic powers are also introduced into it but besides that, the politics, characters, story could fit easily into a Gundam series

I just watched a fight on YouTube...looked like they was controlling robots or some ****.
they use robots as an accessory really. the main story is all about the mind games and strategy from the main character and the events he sets in motion. think of it like the walking dead. indeed there are zombies, but the show is focused on characters development and their drama. lelouch the main character works magic on them boards in war. the robots = his soldiers.

Last edited:

That's the main reason I didn't enjoy code geass as much as most people. It was tolerable in the first season, but the second season was just one giant robot fight after another. The story & ending was great though.

Last edited:
I can't believe it just hit me. It's 2015, the year the events of [COLOR=#red]Neon Genesis Evangelion[/COLOR] occur. I hope everybody has their Walkmans and Long Pants ready. And don't forget to get in the ******* robot guys. :lol: :pimp:

NGE was so confusing. I've watched it more than 5 times and there's things I still don't understand.

Am I the only one who doesn't remember Future Rogue sayign that to natsu in fairy tail???
At the end of the grand magic games Future Rogue just tells Natsu to remind him to protect Frosch because Frosch dies that new details about who does it were just now shown to the reader.

Back
Top Bottom