The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Unlimited Blade Works
lancer got screwed over big time. That's not the way a hero should go. :smh:

WORLD TRIGGER :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

WHERE THE HELL ARE JIN AND TACHIKAWA? THEY ARE THE TWO TOP RANKED FIGHTERS AND ARE BARELY FIGHITNG :lol:.

i HAVE A FEELING OSAMU IS ABOUT TO BREAKOUT AND BECOME ONE OF THE BEST REAL SOON.

THAT NEIGHBOR COMMANDER REALLY HAS THE BEST TRIGGER SO FAR. THAT THING IS A BEAST. SEEMS UNSTOPPABLE IF YOU CAN'T EVEN GET CLOSE OR TOUCH ANY OF THE BIRDS, LIZARDS OR FISH.

Knights of Sidonia
Yo, they dun **** ed up royally. Creating the ultimate weapon that gains it's own sentience. :lol:

Someone had recommended that I go with the manga for World Trigger, but I might just go back to the anime since I can't remember why anymore :lol:

Romcom Snafu
I feel bad for everything that's goin on. :smh:

This is so solvable though. All Yukinon had to do was say what she wants. She didn't, and now the disappointment of this outcome is her's to live with.

If I was Hikigaya, I wouldn't be in a rush to move their group into the Student Council either, simply because that would be a burden I have no desire to deal with.

Then again, he's so deeply involved in helping the current train wreck of a Student Council that I guess he still ended up picking up that burden regardless :lol:

I wanted to avoid jumping down this rabbit hole, but I may have to try to read the Fate visual novels to get a full understanding of things. It seems like waiting for everything to be made into anime could take some years.

Last edited:
Unlimited Blade Works
lancer got screwed over big time. That's not the way a hero should go.
mean.gif
Fate/Zero spoiler
Bruh the lancer class is always getting screwed over. Lancer in Fate/Zero got the same treatment which is sad because they were both dope characters.

Fate/Zero spoiler
Bruh the lancer class is always getting screwed over. Lancer in Fate/Zero got the same treatment which is sad because they were both dope characters.
Yeah, they were both done in a bad way. I really liked the lancer from zero a lot too. :lol:

While I'm talking about Fate/Zero, you know what I miss the most from that show?
My Boy Alexander and his Noble Phantasm. It was so godlike, just like him. He even humbled that jerk Gil. :lol: :pimp:

Last edited:
Who was the dude. Who said fate stay night was better than zero. ..... pleaseeeeeee... that rider was goat

Who was the dude. Who said fate stay night was better than zero. ..... pleaseeeeeee... that rider was goat
He was my favorite too.
He stood up for his ideals and put Saber in her place. :lol: :pimp:

Honestly, I loved the entire debate on what makes a true king. I feel like they were all right and wrong at the same time.

Last edited:
Someone had recommended that I go with the manga for World Trigger, but I might just go back to the anime since I can't remember why anymore :lol:

Romcom Snafu
I feel bad for everything that's goin on. :smh:

This is so solvable though. All Yukinon had to do was say what she wants. She didn't, and now the disappointment of this outcome is her's to live with.

If I was Hikigaya, I wouldn't be in a rush to move their group into the Student Council either, simply because that would be a burden I have no desire to deal with.

Then again, he's so deeply involved in helping the current train wreck of a Student Council that I guess he still ended up picking up that burden regardless :lol:

I wanted to avoid jumping down this rabbit hole, but I may have to try to read the Fate visual novels to get a full understanding of things. It seems like waiting for everything to be made into anime could take some years.
Yeah. In this situation we have 2 stubborn people who refuse to actually talk things out. Hikki Has his own way( which he is starting to realize isn't the right way) and yukinon i passive aggressive and looking to blame others instead of herself. She should've just said that she wanted to be prez.

As for the president of the other school, he would've been gotten pulled outside into the hall and had some fear struck into him. I feel like Hayato would've been handled him by now

Last edited:
I was hoping Rider's master would be in this new series too.
from what i've read, he doesnt show up again until after the events of F/SN. I would like to see that part animated.

Yeah. In this situation we have 2 stubborn people who refuse to actually talk things out. Hikki Has his own way( which he is starting to realize isn't the right way) and yukinon i passive aggressive and looking to blame others instead of herself. She should've just said that she wanted to be prez.

As for the president of the other school, he would've been gotten pulled outside into the hall and had some fear struck into him. I feel like Hayato would've been handled him by now
God, I literally get upset at how incompetent the other school's SC is. Pushing all the work on the other club and talking their way out of any real responsibility. >:
And that dumb broad Hikki knew in Middle school has done nothing either but be a yes-mam to the other SC. :lol:

fate stay night at this point is trollin

straight up trollin.....

Fate Zero was a far superior story.

I want to read these now though.

Yo...I just thought how tf can burgess steal fruits? He must have a trick up his sleeve like how they did WB

And also burgess is a clown, why would you go for luffy when law got 1 working arm and Can't even get up. He's got one the best fruits anyways

Last edited:
Yo...I just thought how tf can burgess steal fruits? He must have a trick up his sleeve like how they did WB

And also burgess is a clown, why would you go for luffy when law got 1 working arm and Can't even get up. He's got one the best fruits anyways
The bag on his back probably has various fruits so when he kills Luffy, his fruit will respawn as one of the fruits in his bag is the best guess. When a DF user dies their fruit respawns in the closest compatible fruit. 
 I mentioned that earlier, why go for Luffy over Law, most likely because Luffy's fruit fits him better, also Blackbeard wants Luffy eliminated so 2 birds with one stone. 

What really got me was the 10 minutes of no haki thing. Like we need gatorade breaks now? It's been established top tiers can fight 10 days straight. Did Aokiji lose cause on the 10th day his haki gave out? Whatever, I'll just take it as Luffy being a beginner with Haki. 

Last edited:
New Digimon Tri trailer is out:

WOOOW.... I might just watch this for throwback feels.

How long has it been? 16 years :wow:

Mannnnnn anyone else appreciate how boss Naruto's life is?

Homie went from being forever alone to being commander in chief :pimp:

Dude got Shikamaru, the smartest dude ever, at his right hand :pimp:

Got Sasuke Da Gawd, the legendary hitta, at his left hand, doing extended missions in the shadows on some Jiraiya/Danzo steez

Got Da Legend Wit Da Pretty Face Kakashi giving him advice when Kakashi isn't out with his brawds.

Got a talented *** son, Boruto, who is probably in a field practicing summoning tailed beasts or some ****.

Making mad decisions. Cloak swagger on a hundred thousand trillion

Naruto went from Fools Wilding to Completely Doing It :pimp:

My n__ :pimp:

You ain't eva lied

dawg, I'm so glad Naruto is back :lol:

Last edited:
Boku No hero Academia
So we got a bad *** new villain on the horizon who needs to hold off on his plans cause bakugou and shouto about to throw the hands and i have a slight feeling bakugou is going to get the hands put on him to make him a humbled dude
Owari no seraph
I wanted to see yuichiro slay some vampires with his demon sword but i guess we'll have to wait to see if he can really handle a high level vampire once they head down
I need a release date badly for kekkai sensen's soundtrack there hasn't been a bad episode yet and the actions about to start soon

So I binged watched One Piece for the last few weeks. Just wrapped up the Punk Hazard arc. I can definitely say the storyline is waaaay more consistent than Naruto.

I haven't read too much if the manga yet (i started years ago and got to the Sanji part). I'll probably just stick with the Anime.

So I binged watched One Piece for the last few weeks. Just wrapped up the Punk Hazard arc. I can definitely say the storyline is waaaay more consistent than Naruto.

I haven't read too much if the manga yet (i started years ago and got to the Sanji part). I'll probably just stick with the Anime.
You can always catch up to where the anime is right now and pick up the manga from there. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom