The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Surprised with the reaction to the FT chapter. I thought most of you would complain about how out of left field that revelation was.

Surprised with the reaction to the FT chapter. I thought most of you would complain about how out of left field that revelation was.
Considering that did Natsu literally just took out an entire army and a war god. We needed to see what would be in store

I mean last week we all basically said "oh they're just gonna skip to Zeref at this point." The past like 6-10 FT chapters have been trash. Expectations were in the pits so anything that gives info and is cohesive and moves the plot is considered good. It's not really out of nowhere, with the 1 shotting of these "all powerful" demons the only thing really left is Zeref, Acnologia, and putting the guild back together. With 2 chapters a week for like the past few weeks, we could guess it was rushing to a conclusion or climax or something, so this was a good way to finish things off and frame things going forward. Basically anything could have been done with Natsu since he was an orphan and raised by a dragon and a guild, plus we've had the hints that Zeref has some deep connection with Natsu, so it just ties things together. The first chapter this week was useless, but the 2nd was decent/pretty good.

basically it was such BS that Natsu is running through enemies who are suppose to be tougher than the demons
and he one shotting everyone
(I"M still pissed about blue note dude (gravity magic) getting beat like that... no where in the history of Manga has a gravity dude been beat that easily...

basically it was such BS that Natsu is running through enemies who are suppose to be tougher than the demons
and he one shotting everyone
(I"M still pissed about blue note dude (gravity magic) getting beat like that... no where in the history of Manga has a gravity dude been beat that easily...
Yeah, it has been the worst. 

lmao at that troll DBZ moment in world trigger of episode 27 with the 2 dudes yelling for 90 straight seconds... lol then carried it over to ep 28 hahaha

Woowwwww I read the latesr FT chapter :wow:

Makes me even want to pick up where I left off all those years ago

I ain't finna do it tho

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but I absolutely loved this video. Dragonball ftw.

Thank you, fam.

This damn near brought a tear to my eye because I forgot some of the events and just the snippet of them in this video brought the whole memory back. The original Dragonball was so ill.

They glazed over the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai something fierce though :lol:

Dunno if this has been posted yet, but I absolutely loved this video. Dragonball ftw.

Thank you, fam.

This damn near brought a tear to my eye because I forgot some of the events and just the snippet of them in this video brought the whole memory back. The original Dragonball was so ill.

They glazed over the 23rd Tenkaichi Budokai something fierce though :lol:

No problem, bro. It was so nostalgic watching that video. Remembering my childhood and remembering how amazing Dragonball was... :nthat:

I'm probably gonna watch the whole series this summer while I'm on break. :lol: :nthat:

No problem, bro. It was so nostalgic watching that video. Remembering my childhood and remembering how amazing Dragonball was... :nthat:

I'm probably gonna watch the whole series this summer while I'm on break. :lol: :nthat:

Man, I remember watching it for the first time on Toonami after having seen a large portion of DBZ and not really feeling it at first. But when it grew on me, I was sold. It'll always be way ahead of DBZ in terms of humor, ACTUAL fighting, and character development in my opinion.

I've been contemplating doing the same, but after that video; I'll definitely be re-watching it this summer.

Also, it's nice to see Naruto show some new skills in Naruto Gaiden. This ___ Sasuke is something else :lol: :smh:

NG
This fool Sasuke really gonna murk his daughter lol. He probably doesn't even know he has a kid.

Did Sarada just gain the one tomoe sharigan?

Naruto

Honestly Sasuke not knowing he has a kid (If he doesn't) and not knowing what she looks like (Which he doesn't seem too based off of this chapter) makes no sense in the world. Fairly certain Naruto or Sakura would've sent that information to him through this messenger hawk system they have set up, which the need for that also doesn't really make sense outside of Sasuke just not wanting to be in the village (Man's trying to run away from those fatherly responsibilities) He's probably one of the three fastest characters in the world now, with space time jutsu that allows him to ******* teleport, he could be back to the village from damn near anywhere in the world without a problem. Let's be honest, this dude just doesn't wanna be a dad and is about to kill his own daughter so he can be free. :lol: Already fairly certain that he and Sakura aren't married, so Sarada's the only thing tying him down.

Straight savage out here.

Last edited:
Lol at Naruto's story.

it reminded me of when Brian Scalabrine on the celtics won the championship that year. and they were like hey you didn't play much.

he was like who cares when my kid turns 5 I'll tell him I played every qtr.
when he's 13 I'll tell him I dropped 20pts game avg.
when he has kids I'll tell them I was the MVP
they wont know

Last edited:
The official theme song of scumbag sasuke:

Lol at Naruto's story.

it reminded me of when Kevin Bradley on the celtics won the championship that year. and they were like hey you didn't play much.

he was like who cares when my kid turns 5 I'll tell him I played every qtr.
when he's 13 I'll tell him I dropped 20pts game avg.
when he has kids I'll tell them I was the MVP
they wont know
Kevin who? It was the White Mamba who said that

Naruto
:lol: at Sasuke. Also, I thought it was crazy that his daughter started awakening the sharingan already. I guess Kishi figured "why prolong it? They already know she's gonna get it"

Is anybody else geeked about how much of a boss Naruto is? I mean, after seeing all the things he could do when he was younger it makes me wonder who in their right mind would think to challenge him? Like, he literally saved the world as a teenager! WHO is seeing him at this point?

One Piece
I love Luffy and Sabo's dynamic. Makes me wish even more that Ace was still here :frown:. Also, Zoro with the haki swords :smokin

bBWLwRp.jpg

NG
Aww, Sarada got her first tomoe in her sharingan. I guess she loves her dad that much. Cant wait till she starts hating him and uses that to max out her eyes. :lol:
And Sasuke.. :smh:

OP
The climax is coming. And they finally showed Fuji again. :lol:

Bleach
I dont know what to say about this chapter. I guess Yhwach is just that strong. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom