The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

My man Miroku :pimp:

Had all da garden tools.
He sure did. :lol:

I'm about 5 episodes into Attack on Titan. Not really sure what to think about it at this point. Mikasa is pretty bad *** though

I could NEVER get in to Inuyasha,
just seemed uninteresting to me. story and action.

almost like a bite of Yuyu

MAN YUYU WAS MY **** BACK WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. I DIDN'T THINK IT COULD GET ANY BETTER THAN YUYU, EVANGELION, AND DBZ. :lol:

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHEN THE SECOND CHAPTER OF TH ESPINOFF MANGA, ATTACK ON TITAN: BEFORE THE FALL IS SUPPOSED TO DROP?

maybe you guys can help me with something that's been KILLING me all day.

what anime/movie/comic is it in that a character walks around carrying a gold staff with rings on it?

specifically this one:

Miroku's that dude. But the first character that I thought of was Sohma Miki from Kishin dôji Zenki :lol:

Well that battle ended in the corniest way possible...
Naruto

Well that battle ended in the corniest way possible...
Naruto

DOUBT IT ENDED it better not have ended.... dude got a new wep and died like that? nahhh :lol: what if infinite tsukyomi started doe :wow: and theres still madara :pimp:

Not sure how I feel right now about that chapter of Naruto.

- So if Obito dies, does Kakashi die too? If he's hearing and seeing what Obito does, are they linked together at this point? Or am I over thinking this?

- So ya'll trying to tell me that Madara is on another level than Obito right now? And if Naruto/Sasuke's fusion can take him out, they can't wipe the floor with Madara at this point?

- This can't be the end of this battle with Obito can it? That was kind of anti climactic. There's got to be more right? Is he going to regenerate or something? Or is that really it? We didn't even get to see what that weapon does.

- Or will Madara do something to ascend to a level beyond super saiyan?

- Where the hell is Yondaime da gawd?

- Where is Itachi to make sense of all this?

I sure as hell hope he doesn't regenerate. That would be the only thing cornier than what just happened.

Kakashi's position confused me too. Guess we just have to wait and see.

- So if Obito dies, does Kakashi die too? If he's hearing and seeing what Obito does, are they linked together at this point? Or am I over thinking this?

- So ya'll trying to tell me that Madara is on another level than Obito right now? And if Naruto/Sasuke's fusion can take him out, they can't wipe the floor with Madara at this point?

- This can't be the end of this battle with Obito can it? That was kind of anti climactic. There's got to be more right? Is he going to regenerate or something? Or is that really it? We didn't even get to see what that weapon does.

Didn't Itachi do that thing that the resurrected guys do when they find closure?

Naruto

Well, I'm still trying to make sense of the chapter. Getting the other guys in pseudo sage mode was kinda awesome and weird at the same time. Kishi somehow remembered them, I'll give him that.

And how did Kakashi and Obito got connected like that?

So I guess Madara is really the last villain standing. Unless Oro or Sasuke turns at some point.

Last edited:
Naruto

Well, I'm still trying to make sense of the chapter. Getting the other guys in pseudo sage mode was kinda awesome and weird at the same time. Kishi somehow remembered them, I'll give him that.

And how did Kakashi and Obito got connected like that?

So I guess Madara is really the last villain standing. Unless Oro or Sasuke turns at some point.

Naruto
My guess about Kakashi is since he still "has" Orbito's eye, he can "see" what Orbito sees, so to speak. That's the only plausible way for me.
I also liked how the sage's sword looked like a DNA strand. :pimp:
If that sword is how he "created" the ninja world, isn't kishi just trying to tell us that the sot6p passed his genes down to his descendants, which contained his powers? :nerd:

Now to wait and see role Madara plays into all of this again.

Bleach
I really enjoyed this chapter. A strange thing to say about Bleach. :lol:
The ice cross is an awesome way to kill someone. :lol: :pimp:

One Piece
Man, I am really interested in the Law x Donfla backstory now. What happened 13 years ago? :nerd:
I can't wait to see how those dudes will break out of the coliseum pit later on. :lol:
And as always, we got bart being a total gushing fanboy. :lol:

I'm going to do this without spoiler tags, and without spoiling
1. think back to the flash before Rin died... it makes sense.
2. I dont see why thats out the realm of possibility since he was above and beyond for years and years. plus he said a few chaps ago what his real plan was. (not really surprised)
3. If you ask me this has been drawn out long enough, what more did you really want to see?
4. If goku can do it, anyone can.
5. looking like everyone else. he can't do as much with one arm. no hand seals.
6. he's already did his atonement gone forever thing after the kabutomaru fight

Back
Top Bottom