*THE OFFICIAL APPLE iOS 7 THREAD*

Weird Instagram works fine for me. Delete and reinstall maybe???

Only problem I had was iMessage not work

Deleted and reinstalled, it did nothing.

iMessage can be turned on and off in the settings, I'd check that first.. for me it wasn't sending iMessages to my friend when i first installed Beta 1 so i deleted the conversation and started a new one and it worked.

Last edited:
Added my UDID to my friend's Dev account and decided to take the plunge with Beta 2.

Absolutely loving it so far. Haven't really noticed any slowdown at all and the Control Center is such a breath of fresh air after being so used to on Android. Also love how SMS texts look now. Gonna take awhile to get use to though. I'll provide some screencaps for the hell of it.View media item 467846

Last edited:
So new photos in group chats....new send animation in the messaging app....but still no quick reply.....

I'm just running ios 7 themes on the JB 6. I wish I had control center and the new safari just because they look so damn cool. :smokin

on Beta 2. Not too bad. Some bugs here and there. Probably going to switch back to ios 6 until the final release. I will say it will be pretty whack to be back on ios6

I wanted to share a link to a YouTube video with a friend and it won't let me share via message. Whack.

You guys are funny for complaining about things wrong with a beta.
eyes.gif
Just stating things wrong with the beta for anyone who is thinking of downloading it now or waiting for the final release 

Just stating things wrong with the beta for anyone who is thinking of downloading it now or waiting for the final release 

This. It's a beta, and obviously there's gonna be bugs. I'm just letting people know for those who don't have the beta. Which is also why I posted screencaps of my home screen.

This. It's a beta, and obviously there's gonna be bugs. I'm just letting people know for those who don't have the beta. Which is also why I posted screencaps of my home screen.
+1, some people aren't trying to deal with the bugs and can wait until the final working version is actually released to the public, with the info provided I'm just trying to assist them in making their decision.

Mine has been running ok on my 5 however my friend tried to put it on her 4.  It was working for a good 2 hours, she stepped away from the phone and it turned off and wont turn back on. It wont appear in itunes also.  Apparently her power button is also broken.  Any suggestions?

Mine has been running ok on my 5 however my friend tried to put it on her 4.  It was working for a good 2 hours, she stepped away from the phone and it turned off and wont turn back on. It wont appear in itunes also.  Apparently her power button is also broken.  Any suggestions?
My best guess is to hold down the home and power button for, I believe, 10 seconds

The fix for Instagram is to go to Settings > Privacy >Microphone then allow instagram.

I almost went back to ios 6 because I haven't been able to post to instagram the last week.

Now if I could only find a way to end calls by tapping the power button like I'm so used to doing.

Back
Top Bottom