The Official Avy Help/Request Thread

@VA380  to remove the white borders make sure the dimensions of the image are a square (ex. 300x300, 500x500, etc.). Try this out:

Last edited:
This with my name on the bottom please. Thanks in advance.

Can someone make my avy bigger, or remove the black bars? If possible, can you add text Jack or The Pumpkin King?

Help will be greatly appreciated.

can anyone make this AVY a little bit better if anyone can add my initials YHJ5 in the bottom right in ice blue and remove the tag then resize to get rid of bars. Mucho rep for anyone who helps a brother out!

Can someone help me remove the white lines and type $$$ ACE $$$ under the avy....that would be much appreciated

Last edited:
^

Did you just want it to fit? If so, here it is.

Edit: 

Ah, it's a size issue. This should work.

getback getback

acemaster193 acemaster193 Due to the picture's orientation, adding your tag beneath it would make the picture much smaller. The tag you wanted didn't look right placed on the actually photo, so I just used the initials and placed it to the left. If you still want the tag you requested, just let me know and I'll fix it for you.

Last edited:

6:33-6:39 please

To the kind person that's able to help, can you please add Bugs and Drugs in black and red? I'd greatly appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom