The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

what do you guys think of the knife throwing? ive tried it but it seems really inaccurate.....what are you guys's thoughts?
I enjoy knife throwing so much
laugh.gif
. It may be inaccurate, but it feels so good killing someone that way. I actually ended a match with a knife throw once
pimp.gif
knife throwing is the best thing in the game.
#%$*% hilarious.

We should get a room going tonight.

I been mad busy so i keep missing em

Anyone here has a pair of x41s just wonderig how are they? I am debating whether I should get them.

cant wait to get to the final level of the first prestige, i don't think i will go to the next one there is just SO MUCH STUFF to accomplish on this game

Weapons of choice for me: scar and barrett, but the barrett with heartbeat+acog =
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im using it like an assault rifle, acog is definitely better that the last game, got people screaming at me all the time when i get so much 1 shot kills!

Campaign was
pimp.gif
, story wasn't told that great but once you look backand understand everything it was incredible, after the ending i've been so obsessed with using the throwing knife
laugh.gif

And are you all sleeping on spec ops??? Mission with protecting your friend with the heli with the minigun as amazing!

I ended a match last night by throwing a Semtex, and it landed on someones torso. So sick
pimp.gif

im been looking into picking up some turtle beach headphones for mw2. from what ive gathered its between x1, x3, and x4. what ive noticed the differencebetween the three is x1 is wired and x3/x4 are wireless. the x3 and x4 use batteries and use different signals.

read alot of reviews and they are praised alot in the gaming community. so which is the better buy? x1, x3, or x4?

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Wasteland is the worst map EVER made

Another unsuccessful throwback attempt by IW. A lot of people I play COD4 loved Chinatown (another remake), but IMO that map failed to integrate intoCOD4's gameplay just like Wasteland did in MW2. I have a feeling that they might include a remake of one the COD4 maps in the map packs that will bereleased for MW2 later on.

Originally Posted by doosta45

im been looking into picking up some turtle beach headphones for mw2. from what ive gathered its between x1, x3, and x4. what ive noticed the difference between the three is x1 is wired and x3/x4 are wireless. the x3 and x4 use batteries and use different signals.

read alot of reviews and they are praised alot in the gaming community. so which is the better buy? x1, x3, or x4?
this has got 2 be the 5th time ive said this lol but i use the x3, i wish it were truly "wireless" all the connections are wirelessexcept for the fact that you still have to connect the headset and your controller via wire!

Played with some people who had [BURR] as their clan tag, but didn't see them on the list.

jpzg5d.jpg

Maximus Alio
let me know if you play hardcore TD

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by doosta45

im been looking into picking up some turtle beach headphones for mw2. from what ive gathered its between x1, x3, and x4. what ive noticed the difference
between the three is x1 is wired and x3/x4 are wireless. the x3 and x4 use batteries and use different signals.

this has got 2 be the 5th time ive said this lol but i use the x3, i wish it were truly "wireless" all the connections are wireless except for the fact that you still have to connect the headset and your controller via wire!
do you use the hdmi cable to your tv or the red/white audio cables to your tv? so you either getting great picture or great sound with the x3/x4's but with the x1 i wont get 5.1 surround sound though and im not using batteries.

i guess i got to see what the picturer looks likes using the cables instead of the hdmi cables. its a 50 dollar difference in price between the x1 and x3 and100 between x1 and x4.

decisions decisions

edit: nevermind i saw a vid on youtube where you can use both component cables and hdmi cables on the xbox. basically by taking off that grey cover on thecomponents cable you plug into the back. x31 it is.
pimp.gif

GEEEEZE

How do I Go 25-5 one game and 2-12 the next...

I need to take a break from this damn game

GEEEEZE

How do I Go 25-5 one game and 2-12 the next...

I need to take a break from this damn game
Same thing happened to me earlier today. Went from 25-3 to 4-12. I am getting more consistent with good games though. I was having a lot of evenand negative games the first couple days. Now I'm at least +5 most of the time.

Went 40 - 2 in rundown
pimp.gif
Ground war is the best and killstreak is UAV Harrier Strike and Chopper Gunner once i get that Harrier strike the other team knowsits over
pimp.gif
(i still suck_

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Wasteland is the worst map EVER made

Another unsuccessful throwback attempt by IW. A lot of people I play COD4 loved Chinatown (another remake), but IMO that map failed to integrate into COD4's gameplay just like Wasteland did in MW2. I have a feeling that they might include a remake of one the COD4 maps in the map packs that will be released for MW2 later on.
Snowy Versions of Overgrown or Crash!

*crosses fingers*

Back
Top Bottom