****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

beautiful..imma make a photobucket with all my seaglow befores and afters and update. lemme compile all my pics and ill get back to you with the link.

OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

oak75raidersas <== Just Message me so I can post it on the front page.

I'll update my Photo Gallery soon, don't worry!

Thanks for all the pictures you provided!!!

MODS, STICKY THIS!!!!!!

Kicks

its been pretty rainy and overcast in the bay area as of late
would it be better to wait for the summer

i live in the bay to. its gonna be sunny tomorrow. so be ready. other than dont dont even waste your time using seaglow at mininum or no direct sunlight
OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

:D
happy.gif

WANTED: stash air 1s SZ 12

I know my neighbors probably think i am crazy. I live in an apt and have to go outside to the bench to get the proper sunlight.

Also how long does it take to see results like those posted b/c i did my first application today but the results arent that spectacular.

I guess it works.But I would rather have yellow soles and yellow shoes then put that crap on my sneakers.

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

I don't know if it's been asked or posted and I ain't finna search through 30 something pages to find it but I wanna get this yellowing out of the front sole of my French Blue VII's:

Bar Keeper's Friend didn't work on this but will Sea Glow work?

- Preciate it.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

All you need for your VII toe is a good cleaning , followed by a WHITE eraser ( yes rubber eraser block like the ones in FootLocker suede cleaner kits that come with a brush ) and another good cleaning after

Yeah I tried the eraser but that didn't work either...I think the rubber is too smooth or something, I don't know. All I know is I wanna get that yellow out so I can wear these again.

- Preciate it.

[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]

Would bar keeper's friend mess up my columbia 11's since theres leather on there? What about patent leather also?

-Thanks

i wanna try this but im kinda scared that my kicks id gonna fall apart lol.....oh yeah, bump
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

Quote:
Would bar keeper's friend mess up my columbia 11's since theres leather on there? What about patent leather also?

try not to get it on the patent leather cuz i noticed that my OG columbias patent leather turned light pink. but it eventually went away..
OAKLAND ATHLETICS!!!!​

game recognize game​

Back
Top Bottom