****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

edd247 Good Job! 8)
glasses.gif

Wow all these pics are really convincing, thanks to everyone who has contributed with pictures of tutorials.
FS: AJ VI DMP black DS 11.5
FS: AJ XIII fr blu/flnt gry 11 DS 11 $165 shipped
FS: AJ XIII blk/rd NDS 11
$150 shipped
FS: AJ XIII blk/alt NDS 11 $150 shipped
FS: iPod video black 30GB like new

Whaz up I have a little problem I tried to use the Bar Keepers Friend on my white/red XI lows an something has done wrong. I wet the mesh first with a little water then I applied the Bar Keepers Friend to the mesh of the shoe it was a little paste but not real chunky. I let it sit for about 3-5 min then I rinsed it off with water an let it dry. The next day I notice I have lots of little dark yellow stains all over the shoe . Has this happen to anyone else. Can anyone help me with this please

Hm..

What formula can I use on the toe of a pair of OG GRAPE V's? The toe is actually actually kinda yellow.

Here is a pic:

wcec05.jpg

I'm guessing BAR KEEPERS FRIEND?

that happen to my Laneys but only on half of the right side...dont knwo how to clean it and i need help with the netting also
NJ <3's Me

256! H-CORE

Quote:
how come seaglow seems to work for others and when i do it i only get a little change and not a dramatic change like everyone else

Let the Sea Glow soak in. Try apply it using a tooth brush.
Make sure theres sunlight, you have to notice a slight difference
Then after keep repeating

Kicks

i just picked up some sea glow at tap plastics. i'm going to try to restore my zen XI as well as my ESPOs this weekend :D
happy.gif

WANTED: Supreme Dunk Low SB, both colors, BLACK more than WHITE any condition, DS AJ XI Concords & Space Jams, AJ IV blk/red any condition, all in sz 10/10.5

foodgoeshere@gmail.com

^^^ yo bro, how much did it cost there? im assuming $20 per bottle?

thanks
reppin' 503
Portland, OR // home of Nike

there's no doubt that this stuff works, but i'm sure there's a long term effect on the soles. after all, sea glow works via a chemical reaction...

^
there probably is an after effect

just everyone is too caught up in restoring

hopefully the after effect isnt too negative

Kicks

The only after effects I think that can come from SG would be the soles either turn back yellow or fall off

After 2 days of sunlight and sea glow this is what i have came up with so far .. right shoe= sea glowed .. these are concord xi's if it matters btw

wm17rn.jpg

wm15i8.jpg

^^^Good Job, they look real nice. I'll bet they'll look a lot better if you do more applications.

has anyone changed thier amber colored soles into icey ones yet?? that i have to see. i just dont wanna try it on mine because there is probably some horrid side affect for the long term........

^^ Ive worn my 5's after using sea glow on them and they were squeaking at first but as i wore them for the day the squeaking died down

Has anyone tried this on a shoe that was not a jordan. I have a pair of adidas clrs that could use some clearing up. But I am scared to try cause clrs have way more clear sole than any j.
Life goes on with or without you~

Pittsubrgh,PA

Back
Top Bottom