****THE OFFICIAL CURE FOR YELLOWING****

so are there any other ways other then sea glow to make soles icy... and if it was in the post sorry i dont have that time to look at all the posts

^^ first page was all on sea glow and bar keeper's friend -- i'm wondering about other ways with out sea glow

I have a question, if i use SG and if i put them out in the sun with SG dripping all over the shoe, how can i prevent it from going to the glue and making my whole sole fall off.

This one is for BKF, when i make my chunky BKF and put it on the shoe, how long am i supposed to leave it on there? and do i take off all the paste with a damp towel or just leavel the chunks on there the whole time?

I read through all the posts, but i keep coming back to these questions cuz i'm not sure, thanks for the help guys.

I used sea glow on my infrared 6's but l forgot to take before sea glow pics :smh:
nono.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

Quote:
^^^ yo bro, how much did it cost there? im assuming $20 per bottle?

yeah, 19.99 + tax at TAP for the 16 oz bottle.
WANTED: Supreme Dunk Low SB, both colors, BLACK more than WHITE any condition, DS AJ XI Concords & Space Jams, AJ IV blk/red any condition, all in sz 10/10.5

foodgoeshere@gmail.com

it messed my XI's up....... DAMN! im still gonna try it again though.....
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

oh yea..... how do you guys keep the sea glow from not gettin into the glue? (i thought i never got it to come in contact now my sole is coming apart lol)
NOT A NEWBIE! BEEN HERE FOR YEARS!!!!

^Well I use the toothbrush to apply, then I use that wire scrubber that comes with the SG to rub it in. Theres not real excess after that.

On another note I kinda gave up after my last post since the weather never got better... but in the last couple of days it just got blazing hot. So I left the shoes out 3 days in a row. (Kinda forgot about them.) Heres the results...

wvptgm.jpg

wvptl4.jpg

wvptoj.jpg

wvptty.jpg

It seems to have gotten a blue tint out of this ordeal... Now I don't remember how these looked when she bought them. But this may be the closest it would be to looking brand new.

Pic of shoes way before SG just for comparisson.
wvpu15.jpg

-Dominic

im convinced now after seeing how everyone's shoes turned out. where can i get seaglow? could i get this at some local store? i wanna restore the soles of my low zen xi's.
Chi-Town
Home of Blackiceblaze, easy3000,FlipMode11, Flip Jayz, slpproduct,THE SHOE FACTORY and joser84​

Seaglow is giving me more faith in wearing XI's,V's,etc. now.....

[/b]​

I think im done sea glowing my snakeskin XIs' soles pretty much. Theres been about 8 applications on them. After about th 5th application, they didnt really get any more lighter. But im pretty satisfied with the results.
JORDANS ORIGINALS XIIS,XVIS,DUNKS AND MORE!! JORDAN BRAND AND ECKO!!ENDS 5/07/06

<!-----<a href="http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm13.showMessage?topicID=10955.topic" target="top">Jordan I Neutral Grey/Platinum, Jordan I White/White/Platinum, Jordan IX Pearl Blue, Jordan Original X Powder Blue, Jordan XI White/Zen Patent sz 7-8- COME CHECK [/link]
ORIGINAL VNDS BLACK/RED XI sz 9.5 and Black/Silver XVI sz 10 - Come SEE

^^ im guessing super glue.... i got caught slippin on the carbon fiber plate on one of my XI's. The sole was coming off just a little bit so i applied some super glue on it yesterday and it stuck :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Just tried to take the sole back off in the same spot today but it wouldnt let me. The super glue worked :pimp:
pimp.gif
. I brought em back :pimp:
pimp.gif

Does the sea glow degrade the super glue like it does the glue used to hold the soles on??

^ I dont think so... I think its just like when you use sea glow for the 1st time..Just dont let it get on the seams again. I think it would eat the super glue if i do not wipe it off the seams this time

Yeah seaglow is some potent stuff to the seams but it works. Dont get careless people that is what i did and the soles seperated from the carbon fiber.

Back
Top Bottom