The official DC Animated movies thread

BATMAN: THE KILLING JOKE Gets A Second Screening Night

Due to unprecedented demand, a second date and two additional show times have been added. Participating locations for July 26 are limited and ticketing is being set up continuously so click on the orange “Buy Tickets” button to purchase today. If online ticketing is not available for your location, please check back often or visit the local movie theater box office.

You think they will be giving out anything special? Like a poster or something small for those attending?

I'm hoping for the blu ray..
5eff37d1_4y85jzt.gif

You think they will be giving out anything special? Like a poster or something small for those attending?

In my area alone there's a TON of showings, I doubt they'll give something to everyone. It's not like an exclusive thing. Big theatres around me have like 6 showings.

I'm in NY and just looked up if any places are showing it. Closest spots are in Connecticut, Maryland, and Rhode Island.

Damn. Forreal? Moviefone is garbage then. I entered my zipcode and it kept giving me results in different states.

I'm hoping for the blu ray..
5eff37d1_4y85jzt.gif
Before finding out about the showings I pre-ordered the special edition off Best-Buy. It comes with a joker figure.
In my area alone there's a TON of showings, I doubt they'll give something to everyone. It's not like an exclusive thing. Big theatres around me have like 6 showings.
Yea didn't realize how many theatre's are showing it in LA. I'm just hopeful since it was for 1 night only (now 2)

SDCC '16: WB Animation Announces JUSTICE LEAGUE DARK, BATMAN AND HARLEY QUINN, And THE JUDAS CONTRACT

Warner Bros. Animation has officially announced that Justice League Dark will be the next film to be released while confirming John Constantine and Swamp Thing as part of the film's roster of heroes.

After JL: Dark, the next animated feature will be an adaptation of Marv Wolfman and George Pérez's Teen Titans: The Judas Contract. This wouldn't be the first attempt at making the animated film. Back in 2006, Wolfman and Pérez were working on developing the film, but was later cancelled. Well, it's back on, and this time it's official. The film will most likely be a continuation of the recently released Justice League vs. Teen Titans, where the young Titan Terra made her debut in a mid-credits scene.

To top things off, Warner Bros. announced the release of Batman and Harley Quinn by Bruce Timm. The film will be a new and original story by Timm, however, the only other detail that Warner Bros. would reveal is that the film is set to be released next summer.

I watched Killing Joke last night in SDCC and wow

The backlash to the first 30 min is strong

But on a positive note, I need to read it immediately now.

dam i just read about some the new additions :lol: :smh: forreal? they smang, batman goes cold, and then she gets shot??? smh

I'm hyped for tomorrow, trying to go in with an open mind [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom