smh.gif
and to have a player puttin up these numbers and be 0-16 is unbelievable
sick.gif

Receiving
Year Team G Rec Yds Avg Lng YAC TD

2008 Detroit 15 78 1331 17.8 96 6.6 12

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

lol, first General Motors. Now the Lions. Detroit=Fail
Detroit Pistons = Iverson/Billups trade has tilted in Denver's favor immensely and now fans are already starting "Allen IversonTrade" threads
Detroit Tigers= Went out in the off-season and signed guys to huge contracts..ended up finishing BEHIND the KC Royals and finished with the worst record in theAL Central

Detroit takes L's
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

lol, first General Motors. Now the Lions. Detroit=Fail
Detroit Pistons = Iverson/Billups trade has tilted in Denver's favor immensely and now fans are already starting "Allen Iverson Trade" threads
Detroit Tigers= Went out in the off-season and signed guys to huge contracts..ended up finishing BEHIND the KC Royals and finished with the worst record in the AL Central

Detroit takes L's
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let's not mention the housing situation... The real estate in Detroit is among the absolute worst. They were number 2 on the list of America's fastestdying cities earlier this year. And I wouldn't doubt that they are number 1 right now.

Only thing close to a "W" that Detroit got in '08 was this:

img00024.jpg

laugh.gif

Detroit is a mess right now. Ya'll S&T dudes from the D better get up on the Red Wings.
pimp.gif

WOW.

And LOL at Fox basically avoiding this topic completely in the studio, you got NFL history today and something we may never see again....and you dont pay anyattention to it because Ford gives you so much money for sponsorship.

roll.gif
that video is too funny everytime I watch it.

But yea the D is taking major L's this year. Hopefully they can win at least one game.

prediction: Michael Vick will be the Detroit Lions starting quarterback Week 1 of the 2009 season. MV7 is going to inject some excitement and hope into thatfranchise. VICK TO THE RESCUE!

Vick to Calvin
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Don't worry Lions fans. Even though you went 0-16, it's fine.

I think we have the worst coaching staff in the league (Mangini and company FTL)
tired.gif

I still think these lions could beat my browns, i mean least you guys scored an offensive touchdown in your games.

i think you guys whooped on us in the preseason.

Originally Posted by JordanXI2001

prediction: Michael Vick will be the Detroit Lions starting quarterback Week 1 of the 2009 season. MV7 is going to inject some excitement and hope into that franchise. VICK TO THE RESCUE!

Vick to Calvin
sick.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I would love to see that lol

Back
Top Bottom