The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Nike changed the shape of outsole and have the nerve to charge $210. What a slap in the face.

I could care less about clogposites... they can replace anything they want on them. they still trash.

Me either but it would be f'd up if they put the correct outsole on the clogposite and not on the flightposite

I wouldn't be surprised if the Clogposites had the proper sole. I think the main reason why they used the modified outsole on the FP1 mids is because it meant they could cut costs by using the same mold for the Posite shells as the No-Zips.

I could care less about clogposites... they can replace anything they want on them. they still trash.

Me either but it would be f'd up if they put the correct outsole on the clogposite and not on the flightposite

I wonder what the rationale was for them to even modify the midsoles on the no zips other than to have a detail which set the shoe apart.

I wonder what the rationale was for them to even modify the midsoles on the no zips other than to have a detail which set the shoe apart.

I think the intention of the No-Zips was to make the shoe look more like the Foamposite Ones. A gradual way to introduce the shoe to beasts that didn't even know what a Flightposite was until a few months ago.

dankenstien88 dankenstien88 - fair enough.

... they should have dropped some classic foam colors if that was their angle :lol:

royal FP no zips would have had people going nuts.

Nostalgic convo but they deaded the FP1's with this. There is no rationale, there's still solo flights floating around with the proper outsole. They tried to pull a fast one but the og collectors ain't goin. Flights were always a niche show and I'm all for these bombing when they drop. Straight like that.

Bet they bring the FP3's back with no buckle(faulty as it was) but it's the principle man.

I didn't wanna weigh in because I knew the dc area would lose it on the strength. We ain't forget. The glory days of foams Duncan's and flights is gone.

Last edited:
We have a release date in Europe for the carbon fibre flightposites:

February 22nd!!!

whats up with eastbays release calendar....got a pair of flightposites dropping on feb. 22nd but the cw is black/purple/white/green...i am not familiar with them so do they sometimes put the wrong cw up

whats up with eastbays release calendar....got a pair of flightposites dropping on feb. 22nd but the cw is black/purple/white/green...i am not familiar with them so do they sometimes put the wrong cw up

That sounds like a very strange colorway, at first it looks like a Suns colorway, but the green totally offsets that.

I hope that they will also release the regular black Flightposite I as well as some Orlando and Suns colorways, maybe even the Penny PEs!

That sounds like a very strange colorway, at first it looks like a Suns colorway, but the green totally offsets that.

I hope that they will also release the regular black Flightposite I as well as some Orlando and Suns colorways, maybe even the Penny PEs!
i tried googling that cw but nothing popped up so I'm curious to see if this is a misprint or new cw...yeah I dig the carbon fp1s but the all black is my move...i will definitely be buying the carbons but I'm a succa for all black kickz

i tried googling that cw but nothing popped up so I'm curious to see if this is a misprint or new cw...yeah I dig the carbon fp1s but the all black is my move...i will definitely be buying the carbons but I'm a succa for all black kickz
I thought I was the only one that is a sucker for all black kicks. Black kicks are all I wear, honestly..

I thought I was the only one that is a sucker for all black kicks. Black kicks are all I wear, honestly..
2007 blaccout foams are my fav. all black kiccz...when the rumors started to sound last year about a 2013 holiday rerelease i was ecstatic but my dreams were shattered...so the carbon fibers will be a good substitute until i get my wish

mmmm, what a blower on the different outsole. I'm not usually one to trip off of small differences from ogs to retroes, but when it's potentially affecting the durability of the shoe that's another story. Most of the people that weren't already hip to fp1s will get them and just assume the sole was supposed to be that way and never know that's something they should be mad about.

Back
Top Bottom