The Official HBO How To Make It In America Thread [INFO ON SEASON 2 ON PAGE 1]

I am glad it's coming back, but I do wish it was for more than 8 episodes. Oh well, I guess we take what we can get.

lol 2011??

are you serious??

i highly doubt anyone going to be waiting around for them in 2011...

another eastbound and down if you ask me...

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

8 Episodes? Summer 2011?

indifferent.gif
My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by nyckone

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

He is Jewish.

anyway, i think the low ratings make sense and i would not be surprised if it didn't return for a sophomore season. i see people drawing comparisons to entourage, but to me, that is a bad correlation or comparison for the reason that although both portray two different walks of life
Just imagine how dope it would be if Vinnie, originally from Queens, made a cameo and bought some Crisp causing the brand to blow up. Possbily even Vince coming to NYC or Ben going to LA to kick it with Vince showing how two entry level dudes party with a movie star.

Its reaching but it would be dope.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

He is Jewish.

anyway, i think the low ratings make sense and i would not be surprised if it didn't return for a sophomore season. i see people drawing comparisons to entourage, but to me, that is a bad correlation or comparison for the reason that although both portray two different walks of life
Just imagine how dope it would be if Vinnie, originally from Queens, made a cameo and bought some Crisp causing the brand to blow up. Possbily even Vince coming to NYC or Ben going to LA to kick it with Vince showing how two entry level dudes party with a movie star.

how 'bout no...

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

He is Jewish.

how 'bout no...
You mad?

someone got the full RAR to all the songs in one file?

if so can someone PM me please..

DJprestige21 wrote:
Just imagine how dope it would be if Vinnie, originally from Queens, made a cameo and bought some Crisp causing the brand to blow up. Possbily even Vince coming to NYC or Ben going to LA to kick it with Vince showing how two entry level dudes party with a movie star. Its reaching but it would be dope.

That's genius, Jerry! Genius!

i liked the first season and i will be looking forward to the next. although, i think this show is lacking the edge that will put it over the top. Hopefully luis guzman could add that to the next season

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

8 Episodes? Summer 2011?

indifferent.gif
FYI it's not about how long it takes to actually produce the show. It's about scheduling for the channel and for the actors/actresses.

Next year will be Big Love, In Treatment and Eastbound filling up the winter time slot. Then Game of Thrones and Treme in Spring. And next Summer will be True Blood Season 4, How to Make it and whatever else gets renewed and/or premieres.

Watchin the 1st ep. as i type. How the *$%# did i miss this show. The two leads have great chemistry together and the plot of the show is realistic.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Can't see the video but p4l.
If it's a trailer, I'm already excited.
It's a teaser, nothing special at all, but I'm glad to see the show is making progress for Season 2. I've been hearing a Fall premiere.

Back
Top Bottom