The Official iPod Post - *Please read the first post.*

aight heres my problem

Im charging my black 30gb video ipod through the computer. Its taking a while. I am about to go out. Its still not fully charged. Itunes said its ok to disconnect. I disconnect and It still has the charging signal on it. I dont want to take a chance so i put back on the computer. It starts charging again. I leave it there for 10 mins. Still not fully charged but Itunes says its ok to disconnect so i do. After its disconnected it still has the charging signal even though its not connected. I try playing with it then the ipod freezes up. By this time I am running late so i say F it i leave it like that and I'll keep charging it when i get home

So I get home the ipod is turned off. I turn it on. Nothing happens. I connect it to the computer it does not start charging but a picture of the battery and a light bolt to the left of it and the battery picture is like 1/4 full. I cant do anything. I checked all the faq's i could find but found no one with my problem. Does anyone know what to do? Please I need help
King of New York​

hockamania - thanks. but darn it. i have the 20 GB white iPod. :\
ohwell.gif

oh well. next time, i'll just find a place to hide it. :tongue:
tongue.gif

i have a black 30g video ipod that i just got for christmas, and lately it has been doing some crap where it doesnt wanna play. it will show the song and the little "play triangle" but it doesnt play. i have to turn it off and on just to get it to start again, but even than i have to do that like 2 or 3 times to get it to work. i was wondering if i were to take it back would they give me a new one? i havent dropped it or anything, and it isnt even scratched, i still got the plastic screen saver thing it came with on it and i put a skin around it when i first got it. anyone who works with apple wanna help me out? plus damn i just got like 1500 songs on it, am i gonna have to put all that back on it again or can i store the songs somewhere till i get the new one?

MIKEY RUPP and THEJumPMan2345

i think you guys should take you ipods to an apple shop and have it looked at..sounds like y'all have hardware problems
~and you're welcome

Quote:
I was at CompUSA and they had a pack of hard cases (very similar to the Agent 18 ones, except they are all clear and not frosted.....looks very good) that included a clear one, red one, and a black for $29.99. Seems like a better buy considering that you get 3 for the price of one, when comparing it to the Agent 18 cases......

They had them for the 30gb video?

You passed doing what you loved the most
R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005
Even though you're gone, we're still a team

Can you take an ipod with warranty to Apple story to get a replacement because of battery problems?

kthx
[/url]​

^^^If it's the 30gb, good luck :lol:
laugh.gif

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

Is there a way to put album art with songs like in a group?

Somebody said earlier in the post click on the first song, press shift, then click the last song and get info...

But that didnt work.

Does anybody know?

If I have to go one by one then eff album art. >:
mad.gif

[/b]​

apple in ears dont fit my little chinese ears. Should i buy the video or wait a while for next gen pods?

Quote:
Is there a way to put album art with songs like in a group?

Somebody said earlier in the post click on the first song, press shift, then click the last song and get info...

But that didnt work.

Does anybody know?

If I have to go one by one then eff album art.>:

Are you sure you're doing it right? Somebody answered this for me like 2 or 3 pages ago.

Arrange it by album
Click the 1st song and HOLD press Shift
Right click the last song & choose info
Put the pic in there.

Make sure you hold shift though.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

dont wait for pods just cuz the in ears dont fit. get some other company other than apple because they have different sizes for the little rubber things.

on a side note, anyone know if you can upload pics from your nano back to a pc? and what program, how etc...much help appreciated.

you click the first song in the group, then hold shift and click the last song. And then you do the option for inserting album art.
Need some new clothes?
www.karmaloop.com
Enter Rep Code EE5939 and get !!

I have two questions:

1. I got a new laptop for Christmas, How do i send all of my songs on my PC iTunes to my Laptop iTunes? I have over 3,000 songs and i dont want to have to add each song again.

2. I got my iPod at BestBuy last year and I have a 3 year warranty, will they let me return it for store credit if theres nothing wrong with it?

Thanks.

I have a question about itunes. I put my mp3 files that were on my computer to itunes, if I delete all the mp3 files from my computer will I still be able to have the songs on my itunes?
I don't understand a word you just said.

ive had my ipod for like 3 days and i still cannot find a website with a free ripper to rip my dvd movies to mpeg-4 form or whatever form that is compatable with ipod video.. because i know a dvd has different sections so does anyone knoe any good rippers/converters?? i dont know how videora works its really confusing.. thanks
WANTED: DS Jordan XII Red/White 10.5-11 ezinbox me

why do people wanna watch dvds on a ipod why dont u just watch it on a portable dvd player

because a portable dvd player doesnt fit in my pocket.. if your not gonna answer my question then dont respond
WANTED: DS Jordan XII Red/White 10.5-11 ezinbox me

Quote:
why do people wanna watch dvds on a ipod why dont u just watch it on a portable dvd player

Because its......a video.....ipod :\
ohwell.gif

But if someone has a free ripping program, let me know too.

R.I.P. John LaBarbera
1989 - 10/17/2005

if you guys visit the ILOUNGE forums, they have the link for dvd dycrypter.
Free Shoes.

PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter....anyone tried using that? Also it's 35$ online, anyone know anywhere to get it free?

Is there anyway to take the songs off your ipod and put them onto your computer?
y0u aint fly
tryna blame it on 9/11​

^i think you have to download software for that.it has been mentioned before but i forgot the name of the software

I really really need that, i lost all my music :frown:
frown.gif

y0u aint fly
tryna blame it on 9/11​

Back
Top Bottom