**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

were not done just busy moving and putting together this new private show room everyone on nt is welcome to swing by and check out.

the ap deal we will correct that even though its been past a year

what I need to find is jewelers who gives full refunds on items after one year ? but  I do understand the situation and it will be fixed and ill most likely i will make the trip myself to make the situation right for you guys

not sure where you guys got this 30k AP from?
laugh.gif
 we got burned on our end when we originally bought  it and it was 13k deal

our website laxjewelryco.com is up and running and just for the NT love were starting these angels for you guys at $650.00 (originally $750.00) 10k solid gold jesus piece with diamond eyes or angel set up 1.2 inch micro pieces
Well i lurk here all the time since Ben Baller used to be here. But NT ran him off. I was here when Ninjahood used to post so safe to say i'm not a fraud person. Been on NT for years and i know how NT can kill a good thing.

I just saying that i missed what happened, i bought a angel from LAX and everything was legit...i had Johnny Dang test it. I posted pics of Johnny Checking it out. Been on NT long time. I know how NT Lynch mobb can make a person never want to post. NT RAN OFF WALE, BEN BALLER now LAX from what i see. Those guys are doing big things now.

LAX used to be the man in this thread now hes the most hated.
mean.gif

Ive always loved the NT sense of humor and drama that goes on around here I get lots of laughs out of it

but again don't forget that you guys crowned me that pawnshop peddler jeweler :wink: and its all good I do it for anyone who believes anything in this life can be done

Last edited:
again GOLDENSUN we didn't know you were the PIONEER of manufactured crosses your a genius
roll.gif

all jewelers across America have the same setting cross you can buy them readily made

and yes we made a mistake and ill post our rose gold cross soon

and Chinese gary lets not talk on facts  about what really occurred here with the STREET LORD  BOYS

unless NT really wants me to speak on how much of a punk you really are

"DONT CALL MY PHONE NO MORE TODAY DUDE"
roll.gif

again GOLDENSUN we didn't know you were the PIONEER of manufactured crosses your a genius
roll.gif

all jewelers across America have the same setting cross you can buy them readily made

and yes we made a mistake and ill post our rose gold cross soon
Thought the problem was the mistake you made. All the rest you put together on your own? Could've just owned up to it instead of attacking the man while doing so, making it seem a tad insincere.

"Yes we made a mistake but who the **** are you **** you you're the piece of **** somehow." Come on. You're hysterical.

Last edited:
found these old *** photos from 2008... ross, trick daddy, and dunk riders preformed at my buddy's 18th birthday. 

trick daddy's platinum cuban and AK was GOAT to me back then. He had on a platinum masterpiece as well.... 

ross had his chains dancing all night. 

were not done just busy moving and putting together this new private show room everyone on nt is welcome to swing by and check out.

the ap deal we will correct that even though its been past a year

what I need to find is jewelers who gives full refunds on items after one year ? but  I do understand the situation and it will be fixed and ill most likely i will make the trip myself to make the situation right for you guys

not sure where you guys got this 30k AP from? :lol:  we got burned on our end when we originally bought  it and it was 13k deal

our website laxjewelryco.com is up and running and just for the NT love were starting these angels for you guys at $650.00 (originally $750.00) 10k solid gold jesus piece with diamond eyes or angel set up 1.2 inch micro pieces

When are you going to make the situation right with thay guys AP? Today? Tomorrow? Another year from now?

There are also about 3 to 5 more people that have posted that they ordered from you and didn't get what they ordered, whether it was 9k instead of 14k or never got their jewelry at all. How do you plan to make it right with those NTers?

I want to pick up a small cuban. 6-7mm & 26". Did a little reading through the thread. Is daniels still the best way to go?

I want to pick up a small cuban. 6-7mm & 26". Did a little reading through the thread. Is daniels still the best way to go?
Daniels is legit. Plus they got some of the cheapest prices. No matter where you get it always make sure you get it tested for purity. 

Back
Top Bottom