**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Homie looks so outta place in those pictures
roll.gif

i was about 22 or 23 and had way too much to drink. 

were not done just busy moving and

the ap deal we will correct that even though its been past a year

what I need to find is jewelers who gives full refunds on items after one year ? but  I do understand the situation and it will be fixed and ill most likely i will make the trip myself to make the situation right for you guys

not sure where you guys got this 30k AP from? :lol:  we got burned on our end when we originally bought  it and it was 13k
[/URL]

Ive always loved the NT sense of humor and drama that goes on around here I get lots of laughs out of it

but again don't forget that you guys crowned me that pawnshop peddler jeweler :wink: and its all good I do it for anyone who believes anything in this life can be done
so bc the guy trusted u and isn't a watch expert to have realized it immediately he shouldn't get a refund? Stop putting the blame On other people. Ur the jeweler. It's ur responsibility to sell authentic merchandise. U seriously rob someone and have the audacity to say anything about a refund policy cause it's been over a year? Second off ur a jeweler and didn't know it was fake? That's bs and everyone knows it. U seem like ur doing well for urself and I'm not hating on that, congrats. But just a word of advice, that hood ****, that will not get u anywhere in a legitimate business. Own up to ur mistake and make it right. Like seriously if ur doing so well and ur admitting u robbed the guy why haven't u paid him yet? In this day and age u could paypal him or write him a check for 13gs I under 30 seconds, what r u waiting for?

again GOLDENSUN we didn't know you were the PIONEER of manufactured crosses your a genius
roll.gif

all jewelers across America have the same setting cross you can buy them readily made

and yes we made a mistake and ill post our rose gold cross soon

and Chinese gary lets not talk on facts  about what really occurred here with the STREET LORD  BOYS

unless NT really wants me to speak on how much of a punk you really are

"DONT CALL MY PHONE NO MORE TODAY DUDE"
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 fat mike 

Forget the whole fake watch business. Anyone who would want to do any transaction with someone who conducts business in this manner and attitude, is a fool.

It's like he think people are going to give him props for dissing other jewelers and acting reckless after all this happened.

Anyone remember when another member had to make a whole website to call LAX out after another transaction went wrong?

Last edited:
What happened with Ben Baller, though? Think I wasn't around for that or just missed it. Been lurking since Ninja's gold tangibility and all and don't remember a thing about Baller?

Yeah JChambers was his name constantly trolling LAX wasnt sure what all that was about...i didnt know he made a website tho smh lol.

Back
Top Bottom