**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Not rude at all, I totally agree with you, and you are right, trust me I'll be kicking myself for this for some time to come, lol,  I unfortunately gave them the benefit of the doubt and rolled the dice on them and obliviously it was the wrong call.  But fortunately Rey's took care of it for me, so you live and learn, and I didn't loose out to much on the deal and ended up with something that I really like
I had mentioned this before. If you want to buy a watch or a cuban from daniel, he's the go to guy. They need work on their pendants. 

I had mentioned this before. If you want to buy a watch or a cuban from daniel, he's the go to guy. They need work on their pendants. 

You ever got a watch from Daniel ?

I'm not sure what watches he has or his prices , but he isn't the name I would expect to hear for anything besides Cubans.

Last edited:
You ever got a watch from Daniel ?

I'm not sure what watches he has or his prices , but he isn't the name I would expect to hear for anything besides Cubans.
I was there today... he has a bunch of watches. Decent prices too. Still not sure what I'm buying tho. 

@nikehead

+ From what I can tell, your money is the heaviest on this thread besides @Frank Mucus.  Enjoying seeing you pick up heavy things.  

+ Love hearing about the saga, and I'm glad you're plugging the right jewelers/telling it honest about poor service.

+ How are you keeping the links on your breitling so scratch free?

Not rude at all, I totally agree with you, and you are right, trust me I'll be kicking myself for this for some time to come, lol,  I unfortunately gave them the benefit of the doubt and rolled the dice on them and obliviously it was the wrong call.  But fortunately Rey's took care of it for me, so you live and learn, and I didn't loose out to much on the deal and ended up with something that I really like
I totally agree they need work on that and several other things also 
laugh.gif

@nikehead

+ From what I can tell, your money is the heaviest on this thread besides @Frank Mucus.  Enjoying seeing you pick up heavy things.  

+ Love hearing about the saga, and I'm glad you're plugging the right jewelers/telling it honest about poor service.

+ How are you keeping the links on your breitling so scratch free?
Thanks @victoryofangels  but one of Frank's small jesus' crushes anything I have price wise, I have so many other addictions, as many of us on this message board do, that if I didn't spend so much $ on Polo, Nike's and other BS, I'm sure I'd have even more jewelry, lol but my heavy set is gone and so its pretty much just bracelets and timepieces and the light set around the neck

I love and appreciate the jesus piece, it just is not anything that I ever had interest in as far purchasing to rock, I prefer plain crosses and old style saint and virgin medallions with no stones for me to rock, but I love looking at them and as far as I've ever seen online or in person Frank's pieces are some of the best out there 
pimp.gif

Yeah I just want to share the saga so others would be aware, and fortunate for me Rey was able to take care me, he did an amazing job and I ended up with something that is truly unique, not because of the bracelet because its not unique at all but the process and how he handled it, A-1 service
pimp.gif

I've been thinking about it for a couple of days now, and I'm pretty sure, next week, that I'm going to send Rey my 14k 17mm WG bracelet from Daniel's and have him melt it down and make me 15 or 16mm Rose Gold 18k bracelet

The links on my Breitling are so clean one because I bought in September and have 9 other pieces that I rotate through and two because I use a Cape Cod cloth to polish and buff the fine scratches out.  

All your stuff looks 
smokin.gif
 I saw your process with Rey and GoldenSun get your bracelets iced out, is the pic with Lion Head, Cross and Cuban yours?  If so good stuff bro!

Last edited:
@nikehead, yes, that's my setup.  Thanks for the love.  Post pics of the watch game!

Some upcoming pieces:

+ Looks like Rey is casting a couple of gold blocks for pendants.

+ Sending my white gold cuban off to Golden Sun for a second round of icing.  

Daniels does make good cubans, I bought my cuban and jesus piece from there.... IMO he makes great cubans, has good communication and good prices. 

I got rid of my cuban and jesus piece. Outgrew it. 

As far as the jabs in this thread, SKYZOO drop it already dude. You seem butt hurt about something. I mentioned my dad was paying my bills back when i first graduated high school 10 years ago. He hasn't paid a damn thing of mine in 10 years, theres nothing to be ashamed of.  Reaching for jokes isn't going to do anything but get this thread locked. If you and CABASED can't post with out jabs, leave the thread. We're here for jewels and info, not for useless hate. 

Back to the jeweles. I'm in the market for a Rolex. 3-4k is my budget. Golden sun hit me up with some but looking for others. Has anyone dealt with CRM in miami? He has some good deals on his insta. I might buy my wife one too. 

I've dealt with CRM jewelers for my cuban but they specialize in watches, real cool people. Best prices I've come across. I was shopping for a rolex too and they told me that prices are on the high end because of the time of year. They advised me to wait till like February when prices drop back down

I've dealt with CRM jewelers for my cuban but they specialize in watches, real cool people. Best prices I've come across. I was shopping for a rolex too and they told me that prices are on the high end because of the time of year. They advised me to wait till like February when prices drop back down
Sounds smart.... I'll actually wait... that way I can stack a few more g's and get a submariner... lol 

Question: Starting in like 2000, did Rolex start using solid bracelet center links in all of the Rolexes or just the Day Dates?

Back
Top Bottom