**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

@nikehead, yes, that's my setup.  Thanks for the love.  Post pics of the watch game!

Some upcoming pieces:

+ Looks like Rey is casting a couple of gold blocks for pendants.

+ Sending my white gold cuban off to Golden Sun for a second round of icing.  
Yeah my watch game is mediocre at best, the Breitling is the nicest piece in my collection right now I also have a Tag Heuer Formula 1 and several Steinhart's, but my purchases for 2015 are hopefully going to be a Rolex (DJ II TT), Omega (Speedy or PO) and then something different maybe an AP or PP

Rey told me last week that in his spare time he's going to work on making some bigger chunky pendants and he said he was going to make one like the one I sent him, hopefully they come out good

Good luck with the WG bracelet, can't wait to see how it turned out

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Finally Remember My Password
roll.gif

Obvious, but ifandco sale just went live.  If memory serves, I think they usually do two stage deals.  One is X% off then they double that for some items as you head further into the holidays.

Obvious, but ifandco sale just went live.  If memory serves, I think they usually do two stage deals.  One is X% off then they double that for some items as you head further into the holidays.

Don't think they are going higher than 25% brah

My son love his Jesus man its a struggle to take it off. Kid wanna sleep with it he even feed the damn thing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom