**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

Originally Posted by PHONE CHECK HOMEY

a new pick up... a new dog tag set up, sides iced out, the whole nine. 18k gold. swagger. 
RACKS-ON-TRAY.jpg

Ben any particular reason you rock the star of david?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@the 6 point star

a new pick up... a new dog tag set up, sides iced out, the whole nine. 18k gold. swagger. 
RACKS-ON-TRAY.jpg

the better question would be why do you wear a jesus piece or rock a cross?
not one single person in my family is catholic or christian.... we just sell a lot of jesus pieces and crosses, those are almost any jewelers best sellers.

now back to the important part. 70% of my family is jewish, since I was born. the rest are buddhist and 3 out of 4 of my aunts are married to jewish men or we're and had children who were born jewish who are my also most of my cousins.... my sister is jewish, married into a jewish family and my nieces are jewish. I went to school after 7th grade with almost 85% jews. I've been around mostly around african americans and jews all my life and koreans next. I don't even know much about christianity or catholic churches, but I did go to a catholic school and was kicked out....  now as for religion? I'm not very religious, I do believe there is only 1 god though, so all the religions can't practice or believe what they want, but still all under 1 god to me.  that's as best as I can put it without a 2nd or 3rd question arising.  but I just realized that in my 11 years here on NT, I never address my religious beliefs.... to keep it extra funky? i'm a fan of Religulous and all how Bill Maher breaks that down.

peace

RACKS-ON-TRAY.jpg

not one single person in my family is catholic or christian.... we just sell a lot of jesus pieces and crosses, those are almost any jewelers best sellers.

now back to the important part. 70% of my family is jewish, since I was born. the rest are buddhist and 3 out of 4 of my aunts are married to jewish men or we're and had children who were born jewish who are my also most of my cousins.... my sister is jewish, married into a jewish family and my nieces are jewish. I went to school after 7th grade with almost 85% jews. I've been around mostly around african americans and jews all my life and koreans next. I don't even know much about christianity or catholic churches, but I did go to a catholic school and was kicked out....  now as for religion? I'm not very religious, I do believe there is only 1 god though, so all the religions can't practice or believe what they want, but still all under 1 god to me.  that's as best as I can put it without a 2nd or 3rd question arising.  but I just realized that in my 11 years here on NT, I never address my religious beliefs.... to keep it extra funky? i'm a fan of Religulous and all how Bill Maher breaks that down.

peace
No shots were intended, didn't know you had Jewish in your family. Seems like you took offense to me asking, jewelry looks clean none the less.

RACKS-ON-TRAY.jpg

peace
So you're not Jewish but your friends and family are?  Does that work the same for, I don't know, gangs?  2nd and 3rd question.

I figured the star had more ties to his use of "cc" in place of "ck" in the old days than to Judaism. Learn something new everyday.

just went back a few hundred pages in this post and throughout these years (2008-2012) i got to say, Fab's jewelry and swag always been on point. dude keeps it simple and clean. pharrell can pull off anything and his jewelry is the toughest IMO.

Back
Top Bottom