**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I was the one who snatched up the diamond city jesus piece, my ebay trigger finger was on point.

Also went ahead and copped a 5mm cuban for it, talked this lady into selling it to me for scrap value.

Piece shines!!

Got a bigger jesus coming in the next month or so for my 7.75mm cuban.

very nice bruh, I had that piece in my hands at one point and it shined hard, people are sleeping on @diamondcity. You got that thing for the low to, how many inches is that 5mm cuban you grabbed for it? looks
pimp.gif

I was the one who snatched up the diamond city jesus piece, my ebay trigger finger was on point.

Also went ahead and copped a 5mm cuban for it, talked this lady into selling it to me for scrap value.

Piece shines!!

Got a bigger jesus coming in the next month or so for my 7.75mm cuban.

Dope! I had $900 on it but couldn't do more cause I wasn't familiar with diamond city, looks like you took the gamble and won :lol:

very nice bruh, I had that piece in my hands at one point and it shined hard, people are sleeping on @diamondcity
. You got that thing for the low to, how many inches is that 5mm cuban you grabbed for it? looks:pimp:

We not sleeping, I'm still waiting on the website, I remember him saying he was going to have a regular size normal and kufi jesus a while back, haven't seen anything from him yet.

Thanks everyone

very nice bruh, I had that piece in my hands at one point and it shined hard, people are sleeping on @diamondcity
. You got that thing for the low to, how many inches is that 5mm cuban you grabbed for it? looks:pimp:

It's 32"cutting it down to 29" so it can sit nicely on the 30" Cuban and also gonna have lax redo the bail on the piece it's too small for the box clasp.

Last edited:
Lmfao @ cronicmolemolereturns & jyung101!
Thanx Ohmygosher!

The link is hollow which was unexpected but I guess I should have expected that for the price but the angel is d-o-p-e! Lax branded & the whole nine! I'm very pleased! But in the future I may order a different link or a rope cause the Franco is very thin & I really been much of a fan of the franco link anyway...Cuban or die! I'm from the old school though, inspired of late but the illmatic anniversary bacc when the small cuban/ill religion piece was the standard! Miss those days smh

Very, Very Ill Icebox! I may have to come by your shop in the near future..I'm definitely a fan of your work! Keep grinding playboy! The world watching!

Back
Top Bottom