**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I sent reys a text on the 28th of nov asking how much a gram, got a response back sunday dec 7th.... I would've liked to support him but I ended up getting a quicker turn around locally

same price per gram and i'm really happy with how the chain came out

32" 169.2 grams 14k, a little over 8mm wide (thanks frank for the suggestion)

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Nice!

Looks great man.

:lol: @ thinking it's from IF&co though.

Some of you seriusly need your eyes checked.

Last edited:

I would shop with Reys over Daniels any day
You still coppin those invisaline grills?
Awww you mad ? Don't worry keep saving, one day you will be able to move out of the ghetto 
roll.gif

I never claimed to be hard, no homo. You're the one trying to put words in my mouth. I'm just stating facts.

You had higher expectations of me? From what, going through my instagram gave you a window into my life?

While we're on it I can keep going on.

I don't post much, but when I do i try to post stuff that is useful and will help others. I recently went out on a limb and purchased a fully iced baby kufi jesus piece from @diamondcity
 and I just wanted to share my experience with fellow members and those who may be in the market or are considering purchasing from him. The entire process he kept me updated with pics from start to finish and the customer service was fantastic. I had it tested and appraised yesterday and everything was on point and well done. It tested at 14k and the stones were all exactly what he said they would be. I also want to point out that my baby weighs almost 40g of 14k gold and the price absolutely blows everyone else i shopped around with out of the water. IF&co weighs what? 25 to 30 grams? and literally would have cost twice as much. Overall i could not be happier with my purchase and i would seriously recommend anyone in the market for a nice jesus piece to talk to @diamondcity
 and see if they can help you out or if anyone has any questions about my piece or my experience i would be glad to answer questions. I will be a repeat customer without a doubt. pics below....

14k 7mm 115gram cuban from daniels , 14k 38.4grams 2.56ct SI1 G-H baby kufi from @diamondcity

The pics really dont do it justice!

You're right pics really don't do it justice.

Here's a pic from the side

Last edited:
Who are these trolls :smh: people been trying to get this place locked. just chill, get along, put your egos down |I

Last edited:
Wait, @WhatCanISay isn't Black? For some reason I thought son was Black

Anyways,

What's all the beef about?

Back
Top Bottom