**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nah its a baby joint, and its Rose gold..this cuban is yellow.

Nice man I have a baby jesus and 5mm Cuban as well I play around with getting a 6mm or 7mm to upgrade the chain but not sure it how it would look.

Nice man I have a baby jesus and 5mm Cuban as well I play around with getting a 6mm or 7mm to upgrade the chain but not sure it how it would look.

Thanks Man, In my opinion i think on a baby..you can go MAYBE up to 6mm. I tried a 6mm locally and just went with the 5. i think its perfect.

Thanks Man, In my opinion i think on a baby..you can go MAYBE up to 6mm. I tried a 6mm locally and just went with the 5. i think its perfect.

Yeah I've heard that many times 5mm and baby jesus go together perfect. I just always feel I could maybe go bigger. The 5mm is around 52 grams while the 7mm would be 72 grams (28 inches) so upgrade would be significant.

Yeah I've heard that many times 5mm and baby jesus go together perfect. I just always feel I could maybe go bigger. The 5mm is around 52 grams while the 7mm would be 72 grams (28 inches) so upgrade would be significant.

Yeah that would be i had a bead on my jesus at first and it was light. When I got the cuban it was a huge difference. I would say try it out. Or maybe that's the excuse you need to get a bigger Jesus LOL (which I kind of want to do) I debated getting a cuban alone. I'ts gonna take me a while to get used to the weight.

Just ordered a 8mm 32 inch Cuban 161 Grams & a 9 inch Cuban bracelet 12mm 70 grams. Will post pictures when i get it. Should be next week. I'm hoping its not "Too much" when i wear my Jesus piece ad 5mm cuban people think I'm showing out..so we shall see

If you wear everything at one time, it will look like you are showing out. I think anytime you are wearing 2-3 chains at one time it looks like the person is trying to show out.

Not that I see anything wrong with it. You want to show out, go right ahead.

If you wear everything at one time, it will look like you are showing out. I think anytime you are wearing 2-3 chains at one time it looks like the person is trying to show out.

Not that I see anything wrong with it. You want to show out, go right ahead.

Oh hell no I can't wear more than one at a time. I find that to be showing off also.

I think I'm going to go back to the Rolex store and check this Tudor watch out in person. I've been looking for a watch that has real gold in it that I can get new for a not so ridiculous price. I had been looking at Tag's but the way they change styles so often and discontinue the older styles is a turn off.

They are up on jomashop for like $3,300. I think it looks pretty good, something I can wear everyday, including to work, unlike a Rolex where it would be like OMG!, you have a Rolex!!!

I had stopped by the Rolex store and of course the salesperson was telling me that I need to buy now before the price hike which she thinks will be 10% in February, same thing they said to me last August. I kinda chuckle like (Good luck with that) when they say that because I think they are 1 to 2 price hikes from pricing them out of the range of at least most regular non-rich folks when I think about who is willing to walk in an authorized dealer and paying retail + tax.

Last edited:
Obviously Tudor is a great watch but for a bit more i would go with the Tag 18k Carrera. Both nice watches though.

Last edited:

Obviously Tudor is a great watch but for a bit more i would go with the Tag 18k Carrera. Both nice watches though.

Thats almost the exact same watch I was cross shopping. Only thing is that the band in the Tag is only 18k capped.

Last edited:
Ya man there's some nice 2 tone watches out there. Sometimes i feel like a solid gold watch is a bit much too so 2 tone is a good happy medium plus it goes with everything. 

I think I'm going to go back to the Rolex store and check this Tudor watch out in person. I've been looking for a watch that has real gold in it that I can get new for a not so ridiculous price. I had been looking at Tag's but the way they change styles so often and discontinue the older styles is a turn off.

They are up on jomashop for like $3,300. I think it looks pretty good, something I can wear everyday, including to work, unlike a Rolex where it would be like OMG!, you have a Rolex!!!

I had stopped by the Rolex store and of course the salesperson was telling me that I need to buy now before the price hike which she thinks will be 10% in February, same thing they said to me last August. I kinda chuckle like (Good luck with that) when they say that because I think they are 1 to 2 price hikes from pricing them out of the range of at least most regular non-rich folks when I think about who is willing to walk in an authorized dealer and paying retail + tax.
Tudor's are nice! A watch made by Rolex at a lesser price with just a different movement. I'd like to add a Tudor Black Shield into my collection... mmmmm

Unlike New York, we got 16" of snow yesterday and are open today.
He ain't eem lying, one of my cars last night

Its even worse this morning. Only reason I'm calling off is because school for the kids closed.

Back
Top Bottom