**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Been looking everywhere, anyone know where i can find one of these medals ? It's 14k about 6 grams and 25mm wide. 
What's the price on something like this
It's only 5 - 6 grams and i have seen them anywhere from 420 - 700+. I can't justify spending that. The most i would pay is 300. They are 25mm wide imo it's the perfect size.

Jesus was white tho. Shouts to @robyeezy

The differences are like night and day when next to each other.

Broke my collarbone in a few pieces. My dirt bike did not like me that day. Had surgery and titanium plates and screws put in. First day back in the store today!

Get well soon.

iced apple watches are cool 

this ring is incredible always had a thing for 4 finger rings 

^how much would that vashtie ring run ?

Last edited:
  • benballerYou hear about your best friend Gary from golden sun jewelry? [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] his store got shut down. Doubt it will open back up again. The Feds came in and closed his shop
  • Saw this on lax rolex instagram is this true golden sun???

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

We're definitely here and open. Just people talking about nothing they know nothing about 
eyes.gif
 . If you look at why he says because I haent updated IG... it's because I've been out broken and taking care of myself. We've been open.

Last edited:

Is he still talking about that Rolex with the baguettes that all of NT agreed he took my pic from ebay? Let it go bro, it's been like 2 years lol. Still trying to fiure out what designs that we steal though? 
laugh.gif

I always love when he says he knows nothing about us but when he saw Floyd's diamond iPod back in the day he knew where it came from. It's ok. I don't need to beg for attention.

Is he still talking about that Rolex with the baguettes that all of NT agreed he took my pic from ebay? Let it go bro, it's been like 2 years lol. Still trying to fiure out what designs that we steal though? :lol:

I always love when he says he knows nothing about us but when he saw Floyd's diamond iPod back in the day he knew where it came from. It's ok. I don't need to beg for attention.

why do you think there is such a hate or competition (not sure the word i am looking for) with jewelers?

why do you think there is such a hate or competition (not sure the word i am looking for) with jewelers?
I personally don't hate anyone but if I had to guess I would think it's more of an ego thing. I wish everyone in the industry was like the boys at Icebox. They are genuine nice guys.

Last edited:
Anymore shots of those?  Championship rings seem like a cool alternative to crew logo pieces or maybe even traditional wedding rings.  

Back
Top Bottom