**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone know what kind of piece this is? which saint?
this is most likely really hollow so it may actually be kinda weak for someone of his stature.  maybe not though, has any NYC people seen this one in the streets?  It looks like it's some hollow cubic zirconium "catalog piece" with some doghouse soldered around it.  maybe it's heavy though.  oh and hey, sorry for quoting some picture for the third time on one page but I mean had to use it to show what I was even talking about.

Sheesh! That Rolex is
smokin.gif

You making want to start selling drugs again
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Anyone know what kind of piece this is? which saint?
this is most likely really hollow so it may actually be kinda weak for someone of his stature.  maybe not though, has any NYC people seen this one in the streets?  It looks like it's some hollow cubic zirconium "catalog piece" with some doghouse soldered around it.  maybe it's heavy though.  oh and hey, sorry for quoting some picture for the third time on one page but I mean had to use it to show what I was even talking about.
You're right. Daniels and Rey's (And alot of Miami spots) make these and they're usually light because they're so thin. I think they're all made with CZ stones unless of course you go with a custom made one.

Last edited:

You're right. Daniels and Rey's (And alot of Miami spots) make these and they're usually light because they're so thin. I think they're all made with CZ stones unless of course you go with a custom made one.
got a medallion just like the round one posted but no stone in it ......daniels is the man in miami trust me . best prices .

FYI for anyone looking for a real Tito Jesus Piece from Tito Himself call 914-949-3400 or email madjwlr@aol.com I have my piece being made now. Will post images soon.

Last edited:

Daniel's is a JOKE, if you want true customer service at the best price (lower than Daniel's) check out Rey or pretty much any other jeweler in Hialeah 
reys taxing.......daniels diamond piece prices are low asf...you trippin fam

Every inquiry I've ever done with Rey and daniel Rey had ALWAYS been cheaper, and many others on here have had the same results

Last edited:
If I wanted to buy loose diamonds for a grill that's already been made, how much would the diamonds alone cost? Not looking for anything special just some white diamobds clarity doesn't really matter

If I wanted to buy loose diamonds for a grill that's already been made, how much would the diamonds alone cost? Not looking for anything special just some white diamobds clarity doesn't really matter
Kinda unrelated,  but how much did you pay for your grill? I've literally seen prices all over the place for them seen like 350-600 for bottom 6 

Back
Top Bottom