**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

:smh: :smh: :smh:

has anyone notice how social media gets you ****** up in the head where jewelers be copying other jewelers I mean is this a new trend ? I just want to know cause a lot of people are making the original kanye jesus piece that was created by Jacob and co I know few people makes the legendary ceramic diamond jesus piece like ben baller iceboxjewelry ofcourse rafaello and co and people from aviannie and co

Jacob got too stupid with the prices. I think he resented anything that had to do with hiphop after that bid :lol:

Last edited:
has anyone notice how social media gets you ****** up in the head where jewelers be copying other jewelers I mean is this a new trend ? I just want to know cause a lot of people are making the original kanye jesus piece that was created by Jacob and co I know few people makes the legendary ceramic diamond jesus piece like ben baller iceboxjewelry ofcourse rafaello and co and people from aviannie and co

jewelers have no copyright

Protection on their designs..y u think trends

Get burned out so fast in jewelry? U got 2

School of thoughts :da mass production of certain pieces and bank on da retail price hike for a profit margins

Or da bespoke custom designs when da Jeweler

Gonna make most his PC on diamonds and "labor".

I as a person respect a lot of jewelers and they know who they are but what I don't respect is the hard earned work that they made and other jewelers copying. If I was a jeweler and I made something from scratch I don't want these other jewelers copying my work because it was my idea I made it first I'm the one who came up with the idea with my management and my team. Mass production of the Miami Cuban Link chain I could understand that perfectly. But when it comes to rings pendant bracelets nah I don't want anyone copying my work at all that's making my business look bad. when I look at Jewelry I know who made it first where it came from and all that. Jewelers are scared to lose customers that's why other jewelers be copying them so much. I know for a fact that Jacob is pissed at these jewelers for copying the custom made diamond jesus pendant. now you got this freaking sterling silver and brass thing going on with every single jewelry that these rappers had on first to me that's a freaking pity in the jewelry game like come on

I as a person respect a lot of jewelers and they know who they are but what I don't respect is the hard earned work that they made and other jewelers copying. If I was a jeweler and I made something from scratch I don't want these other jewelers copying my work because it was my idea I made it first I'm the one who came up with the idea with my management and my team. Mass production of the Miami Cuban Link chain I could understand that perfectly. But when it comes to rings pendant bracelets nah I don't want anyone copying my work at all that's making my business look bad. when I look at Jewelry I know who made it first where it came from and all that. Jewelers are scared to lose customers that's why other jewelers be copying them so much. I know for a fact that Jacob is pissed at these jewelers for copying the custom made diamond jesus pendant. now you got this freaking sterling silver and brass thing going on with every single jewelry that these rappers had on first to me that's a freaking pity in the jewelry game like come on

Show me the list of jewelers you respect and I'll show you something they duplicated from another jeweler

Also if you were interested in a diamond Jesus why would you pay the $30k plus Jacob was recently quoting people, when you can get the same exact thing from icebox for half the price

Show me the list of jewelers you respect and I'll show you something they duplicated from another jeweler

Also if you were interested in a diamond Jesus why would you pay the $30k plus Jacob was recently quoting people, when you can get the same exact thing from icebox for half the price

It aint da same, but i get ur point if you're talkin bout actual material

Cost...but history will be kind to da originators Jacob & tito. Those

Pieces and da original ghostface piece will

Forever be recognized as iconic.

ill post pics of my chain... jeweler said it was a 6.5 and he dont lie but you guys be the judge... its 24in 89 grams 14k... i had a hollow chain before but returned it and paid double to get this one but its worth it...what jesus piece would be good for this chain

Good stuff :pimp: This is almost the exact same specs as my last chain but it was 10k so it wasn't quite as heavy. Length and width is nice to wear every day without a piece. I would throw LAX angel on there occasionally too.

Instagram has got everyone copying each other. I would imagine there are a few jewelers out there who refuse to copy someone else's work but tons do copy each other. Same with tattoo's. Some artists will gladly copy someone else's work and some will not. That's why when i get a tattoo i never let the artist take a picture after because i don't want it on their Instagram. Same with jewelry. I wouldn't want a jeweler to put pics up on Instagram of the custom jewelry i took time to design. When Tito or Jacob made those pieces i don't think they expected them to be this iconic.

Last edited:
okay
1.iceboxjewelry
2.goldensunjewelry
3.frankiediamonds
4.traxnyc
5.itshot
6.highlinecustomjewelry
7.mr.fresh
8.jaydajeweler1
9.benballer
10.imperial_jewelry