**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

actually highline custom jewelry is a good jewelry store to go to y'all hating for no reason highline been around for a long time an no one has complained about their jewelry

Recently these stones on the right side of
this cross started to turn to yellow which is kind of crazy or sounds that way at least. I've tried boiling the piece to help release what ever is trapped underneath and just washing is with dish soap and a soft toothbrush as I do the rest of my stuff. I'm thinking it might be oil but I highly doubt it. Any help is appreciated before I just end up sending this out to get looked at.

I looked at highlines IG and bro does good work..but that's up for debate but what's hella weird is dude got like 6 diff Jesus piece faces!?! He must not have a mold because they all diff!!!

Looking to make my first jewelry purchase, something subtle like a micro Jesus piece., or maybe just a couple chains. Which would you guys prefer between IF&Co & Shyne?  Or feel free to recommend another...it's been tough trying to find legit jewelers online.

Thought Id ask here

Can someone explain the meaning of the micro pieces on Kevin gates chain? 

It looks like W's with like some sort of arrow or tail... I ask cuz I actually saw a few cats on the gram with that kinda chain on and I seen Dave East rocking it too. 

Might be some sort of Islamic piece but was'nt for sure.

Last edited:
Can anyone tell me the size of these cuban links. Im looking for one similar size     

The Arabic symbol for "Allah" meaning "God" He got his from Iceman Nick out of Houston 

Back
Top Bottom