**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

some of his comments are over the top, I can tell there are some jewelers that are getting annoyed

some of his comments are over the top, I can tell there are some jewelers that are getting annoyed
I don't do the instagram thing but the roasting of stores that appear to sell mostly catalog jewelry seems a bit uncalled for.

this dude a hater though , :smh: :lol:

scrap gold if that was true is still gold.. most jewelers send out da scrap to be refined by companies that bring back pure AU.

that Fakejewelerbuster been getting/exposing former NTer Jimmy Boi hard saying he's a scammer and runner for Iceman Nick

I went up to the diamond district today
and i don't know why anyone shops there if your not a celebrity

98.9 % of the Jewelers up there are pushy scumbags who when you question them on their per gram selling price on that day most have a attitude

I rather shop at canal street then buy the trash there selling at the prices they ask.

You might get the same personalities and attitudes on canal st but you will get a better price if you know how to bargain with Jewelers and know what to ask

Also I love chinese 24 karat gold & chinese platinum jewelery so the tin hollow and sold 10 and 14 k cap I saw did nothing for me like 24 k does
24 is something you can't even find in the Diamond District except one store on Fifth Avenue the people there where actually very nice and not at all pushy.

But even with the high end 24 k and 950 Platinum canal st is cheaper then this shop on 5 Ave

Last edited:
if that big cuban bracelet is for sale the guy should be wearing gloves tho? the way it's being tossed into the metal container isn't very reassuring either.

Back
Top Bottom