**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Tito & Hector ''Los Bambinos''
Screenshot_20200423-112009.png

Screenshot_20200423-111744.png

Spoke w/ Norma today. Rey is booked until June. Got quoted $2380 bracelet only (also add 7% tax and $90-100 for shipping)

Gotta make a decision, them being booked to June is a buzzkill or else I would’ve copped today.

Spoke w/ Norma today. Rey is booked until June. Got quoted $2380 bracelet only (also add 7% tax and $90-100 for shipping)

Gotta make a decision, them being booked to June is a buzzkill or else I would’ve copped today.

it might be quicker tbh. Norma told me they were backed up and most likely won’t be able to ship until end of April/early may. I ended up getting my chain last week.

I've heard that 6 months turnaround for a unique iced out piece isn't unusual. a chain is way different but I don't think a couple months is that bad.

What are the Pros and Cons of getting a chain fabricated from your old chains and scrap gold and who does it besides Leon?

just cop. Not like we going anywhere for awhile. If you don’t cop you’ll be kicking yourself again because you passed up and gold spikes again.

try negotiating a little, i got free shipping by negotiation. and i didnt have tax (do you live in florida?)

Anybody got any good recommendations where I can cop a rope chain and recommended length?

I don't really know too much about jewelry seeing as I've never had any, but I'm 5'5 and want something that I can wear everyday (to sleep, in the shower, etc)

what's this based on? Wishful thinking?

I think we see a liquidity crisis caused by deflation. Long story short, we'll see a selloff in all asset classes to satisfy dollar denominated debt, gold included. My timing (by end of year) may be off but time will tell

20200425_010549.jpg

Can someone tell me what type of chain this is? People keep asking me, and I'm not sure what to tell them. It looks similar to a Byzantine in certain segments, but I wanted to know if this chain style has a specific name. Thanks!
Did you buy that in the US?

I think we see a liquidity crisis caused by deflation. Long story short, we'll see a selloff in all asset classes to satisfy dollar denominated debt, gold included. My timing (by end of year) may be off but time will tell
Thts my opinion also. This is a government caused recession which has the economy seesawing, plus trump is printing money like crazy! Only problem I see wit ur timeline is if he gets reelected. Wht did u mean by "to satisfy dollar denominated debt"

Back
Top Bottom