**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

you right, i'll probably still cop off reys but give it some time...living in miami you see cubans wearing trump hats, flags on houses and trucks..rubbed me all the way wrong :smh:

feel like after you place your order or dm these foo's they sitting there like "aye, another cocolo wants a order"
U on a sick one tonight foo :lol:

Reactions: g14
If I was to buy my own melee diamonds what is the average size diamond used to make a piece paved. Not big rocks but normal common size
A few pages back Someone posted a video how to purchase
Diamonds for the dirts(legit diamonds tho) Through alibaba. The video suggested u go to a jewler to make ur piece and wait for the jewler to tell u what size diamonds to purchase. All for way cheaper than the usual online shops. I think this is dope. But only for simple pieces. I follow a few ig pages that wield gold to ur request. Pretty dope.

Did anyone notice gold I believe went up $47.00 a gram today from yesterday’s price

platinum and silver also went up in price from the day before

Last edited:
017948F5-4BD6-4098-9A13-1878E832651E.jpeg
Feeling my new set up. 18k yellow gold 5mm Cuban

A few pages back Someone posted a video how to purchase
Diamonds for the dirts(legit diamonds tho) Through alibaba. The video suggested u go to a jewler to make ur piece and wait for the jewler to tell u what size diamonds to purchase. All for way cheaper than the usual online shops. I think this is dope. But only for simple pieces. I follow a few ig pages that wield gold to ur request. Pretty dope.
This can be done if you find a trusted jewlery out of the country. But it takes a lot find someone who can be trusted. In my experience(not a ton) finding low price stones in USA can be hard

have we been keeping an eye on akons jewels?!
havent been on NT in like a year.

seen him on tysons show and vlads sporting some serious diamond links.
pendents are weird in style but chunky. You can tell his well tapped in africa.
(speaks about being in the diamond business and blood diamonds and etc)
he has a nice eye of horus/ra piece though.

which also leads me to a davido interview where he says they out there cracking you over the head with high prices and sub par work ( he was icebox) for pieces.

akon-2020-billboard-1548-compressed.jpg

I like that pendent and you you can see he got a good 🔌 out there in Africa. Stuff is looking real clean kind of art deco style pendants

Had a question can a cuban link be handmade is any size? Like 3mm,4mm,5mm or when its that small does it need to be machine made?

Back
Top Bottom