**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i cant decide how i feel about color enhanced diamonds. i want blue diamonds earrings and im hearing natural is WAY more than color enhanced. thoughts?

i cant decide how i feel about color enhanced diamonds. i want blue diamonds earrings and im hearing natural is WAY more than color enhanced. thoughts?
Blue along with Pink are some of the rarest naturally occurring colors in diamonds. I saw a .17 carat pink diamond being sold here in australia for 30k+....
If you dont want color enhanced you could go with sapphires.

natural colored diamonds aren't really common so there is a premium there. depending on how big you want the earrings i would just go with the enhanced

Shoulda gone to leons to be honest?????~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ chief~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~???? , prolly would hav gotten the grams cheaper and quicker turnaround..

Hey BUD thanks or the reply. I went with Rey's because at least in pictures Leon's gold doesn't have the rich tone I like as opposed to Rey's. In person Rey's gold was amazing. Their chain looked like a piece of jewelry rather than some run of the mill cuban from Miami. I will try Leon's at some point but you are right about the gram price! I want to see what their gold looks like in person so when the pandemic is "over" I'll head over.

I'm hoping the links will be chunky; same gram weight for same dimensions 12mm 24inch 260grams for Leon's and Rey's... so we'll see.

Im sure whatever u gettin will come out dope tho
Thanks! I hope so. I know it wont look as chunky like yours or other chains, but I do like that Rey's look as well. I will say their 9mm looked hella bigger on video. It looked almost feminine in person...I hope 12mm will be chunky enough for me if not... gonna have to spend more.

Thanks! I hope so. I know it wont look as chunky like yours or other chains, but I do like that Rey's look as well. I will say their 9mm looked hella bigger on video. It looked almost feminine in person...I hope 12mm will be chunky enough for me if not... gonna have to spend more

That's how you're getting finessed.

If you weren't satisfied the first time, then why go back.

youll be happy with the 8mm.
I went from 5.5 > 7 > 8. It’s the sweet spot imo.

no doubt! I was going back and forth between 7 and 8mm initially anyway, and then they threw me the extra grams at $36/gram so I felt like it was a come up and not necessary to push for the 7mm

I went with Rey's because at least in pictures Leon's gold doesn't have the rich tone I like as opposed to Rey's. In person Rey's gold was amazing. Their chain looked like a piece of jewelry rather than some run of the mill cuban from Miami.

could simply be the phone/camera they use for IG/their site

what is a run-of-the-mill-cuban-from-Miami? Rey does great work but he aint the only one

I will say their 9mm looked hella bigger on video. It looked almost feminine in person...

feminine?

I aint mad at color enhanced. JadaKiss Yellow D-Block wit yellow stones🔥🔥
jadakiss-d-block-pendant-cuban-link-chain-yellow-gold-rolex-day-date.jpg

What's crazy is when I bought pieces from Jewelry Unlimited(ATL) it was considered a low tier jeweler. Now he got videos on YT wit all the big name rapper comin in like icebox.
Wafi the owner has 2 stores in 1

up stairs are the cheap jewelry

downstairs is where rappers and celebrities shop at

Been waiting to Post here. I have had a lot of experience recently with Rey's. I have a 12mm that will be done in a couple of months. Mixed bag in terms of price per gram and communication but I hope that the 12mm will be fatter than the 9mm I had ordered earlier. I've been wanting a cuban for years but finally decided to do it. I chose Rey's over Leon's initially but half regret it...but Leon's was going to give me an upgrade for trading in the Rey's cuban for $40 per gram, unfortunately they said I'd have to go in store last min during the deal (annoying)and I am very safe during this COVID time, and wouldn't want to risk it. I just hope my cuban is fat and cool looking since I couldn't ultimately go to leon's after initially going to Rey's for $47 per gram @ 260ish grams I hope it is.
Both top tier Cuban jewelers in Miami
My 11mm bracelet chunky af and shinny af
Chain coming next debating 12 or 13mm

Blue along with Pink are some of the rarest naturally occurring colors in diamonds. I saw a .17 carat pink diamond being sold here in australia for 30k+....
If you dont want color enhanced you could go with sapphires.
Sapphires make more sense than color enhanced diamonds imo.

appreciate advise. any recs for where to look for sapphires, hadnt thought of that?

That's how you're getting finessed.

If you weren't satisfied the first time, then why go back.
Not that I need to justify my purchases to you or anyone but I never said I wasn’t satisfied with the craftsmanship but the size. I actually commented on how rich the gold seemed. The size was feminine. I wanted a larger chain. I have an athletic build. No one is being finessed here well, I am paying more per gram so if you mean in that way then yes. I just don’t know what others have been quoted by reys recently.

Not that I need to justify my purchases to you or anyone but I never said I wasn’t satisfied with the craftsmanship but the size. I actually commented on how rich the gold seemed. The size was feminine. I wanted a larger chain. I have an athletic build. No one is being finessed here well, I am paying more per gram so if you mean in that way then yes. I just don’t know what others have been quoted by reys recently.

Reys prices have been higher than most of the Miami jewelers since I been communicating with them which I believe started sometime in 2019. Also I believe the general consensus in here was that Reys has the better quality smaller links (11mm and under) and Leon had the better chunkier links (12mm and chunkier). Don't quote me on the exact numbers but I believe it's in a post by ninjahood ninjahood if you dig into this thread.

Hey BUD thanks or the reply. I went with Rey's because at least in pictures Leon's gold doesn't have the rich tone I like as opposed to Rey's. In person Rey's gold was amazing. Their chain looked like a piece of jewelry rather than some run of the mill cuban from Miami. I will try Leon's at some point but you are right about the gram price! I want to see what their gold looks like in person so when the pandemic is "over" I'll head over.

I'm hoping the links will be chunky; same gram weight for same dimensions 12mm 24inch 260grams for Leon's and Rey's... so we'll see.
That should come out chunk at 24inches quarter kilo is nice lil flex

Thanks! I hope so. I know it wont look as chunky like yours or other chains, but I do like that Rey's look as well. I will say their 9mm looked hella bigger on video. It looked almost feminine in person...I hope 12mm will be chunky enough for me if not... gonna have to spend more.
To keep it real u did good going for that 12mm instead of 9mm, that was my original plan to get 250 gram chain but after speaking with ppl who had cubans and all said the same thing to go for what u really want cuz they all wanted to upgrade from what they originally had so i just held out a lil longer to reach my desired weight,,, but to start off at 250 isnt bad at all,,, the anxiety is def gon get to u tho 🤣

Reys prices have been higher than most of the Miami jewelers since I been communicating with them which I believe started sometime in 2019. Also I believe the general consensus in here was that Reys has the better quality smaller links (11mm and under) and Leon had the better chunkier links (12mm and chunkier). Don't quote me on the exact numbers but I believe it's in a post by ninjahood ninjahood if you dig into this thread.
Thanks for the info. I think I read your post and ninjas. There’s not enough pics for 12mm I want people to post their reys links 11mm plus.

no doubt! I was going back and forth between 7 and 8mm initially anyway, and then they threw me the extra grams at $36/gram so I felt like it was a come up and not necessary to push for the 7mm

could simply be the phone/camera they use for IG/their site

what is a run-of-the-mill-cuban-from-Miami? Rey does great work but he aint the only one

feminine?
Lol agreed jewelers be using them trick shots with lights camera and action

ding ding ding hit the nail in the head everyone said reys reys reys started doing my own research to see which jeweler would respect my dollar the most and reys was hitting me with rape prices smh so i bailed out from him and continued to look around and couldnt be more satisfied with the route i took and if i had to do it all over ill stick with the jeweler i went with!!

thelaundryman thelaundryman tommygunnzzzz tommygunnzzzz S shadowedhand Reys was the cheapest out of all of them at one point. Their turnaround was about 2 weeks. I only know this cuz I hit him up twice for a quote, but after a while the prices and turn around went up.
Thats a fact def at one point he was for the people now they on that capitalism wave 🤣 all good get that coin cant knock the hustle

What’s the going rate for 14k now?

Also I can agree with the comments about Leon, idk if they don’t dip their Cubans but at least in pics they look dull. Could also be that most of the stuff they take pics of is 10k.

Back
Top Bottom