The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

SBB is sick. Fine print nice but i usually stay away from translucent clear soles. But yea, 31s are dope! Pics really dont do them justice IMO. In person they're just something else.

SBB is sick. Fine print nice but i usually stay away from translucent clear soles. But yea, 31s are dope! Pics really dont do them justice IMO. In person they're just something else.
Yeah. They're a step up in quality compared to many of the other Jordan models IMO. More striking at quick glance too. I've got the Banned but I'm in for the SBB too as of now.

i'm supposed to be chilling till november, but i don't think that's happening 
mean.gif
Me too. Oct 1 is gonna be the problem. Have tickets to Saint Pablo's tour on 9/30 3 hours away. It's gonna be extra salty if i stay up and miss out on the 1/31 combo

I opened this thread to see if anyone got a reservation for Fine Prints and saw that someone did.

JB probably mad at me for passing on the Nylon XII and think I hate black and white kicks... SMH.

I opened this thread to see if anyone got a reservation for Fine Prints and saw that someone did.

JB probably mad at me for passing on the Nylon XII and think I hate black and white kicks... SMH.

No worries, they won't be hard to get.
Hopefully not. I like the reserve a pair because I don't have to wake up at 7am and quickly mash buttons in hope of being able to cop. I was able to submit my order for Banneds with ease and then relax.

I told myself if I didn't get a reservation for these I would sleep in and if they were available when I woke up then I would cop. Too bad my internal clock will somehow know it's Saturday and wake me up at 6:30.

Asking again. Is this a US only release? I wear a 12.5 in these and Nike is holding back on us in the US

Back
Top Bottom