The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

sdiori sdiori sick. Happy to say i can say the same by tomorrow. Found the banned 1s for a fair enough price. Lol. Have the 2013 1s, but just found it necessary to get the 16s after having the 31s. The 31s actually appeal to me more for this release. By no means saying they look better. Nope. Not really trying to compare them. But all im saying is the 31s are just really nice,they hold thier own.

That feeling when you complete the set.
nthat.gif

They came through ? 
smokin.gif

sdiori sdiori sick. Happy to say i can say the same by tomorrow. Found the banned 1s for a fair enough price. Lol. Have the 2013 1s, but just found it necessary to get the 16s after having the 31s. The 31s actually appeal to me more for this release. By no means saying they look better. Nope. Not really trying to compare them. But all im saying is the 31s are just really nice,they hold thier own.

Thanks!

I'm right there with you.

Legit LOVE the XXX1's. My wife shocked me when she liked them too...she dislikes all new JB sigs... :lol:

As I get a little older, I appreciate comfort combined with style a helluva lot more.

Thanks!

I'm right there with you.

Legit LOVE the XXX1's. My wife shocked me when she liked them too...she dislikes all new JB sigs... :lol:

As I get a little older, I appreciate comfort combined with style a helluva lot more.

I hear ya on the comfort. Actually bought some memory foam insoles for my 1s, hopefully they help.lol. yeah my brother whos not into sneakers told me he was actually planning on getting the 31s cuz of how nice they looked. Hehe.

I'm on the fence with my Banneds. I've put them on and worn around house a bit and they feel good. But do I need them for $185?

I wonder if there's any chance the Team USA road version is released. Those blue soles on them are sick. Wish more of these had colored soles.

I'd also kill to get my hands on some of the Team Brazil exclusives. The Rios that got released were dope but there are THREE MORE colorways they got which are all amazing too. Anyone have a hookup? Lol.

that orange on the back ruins it.. I obviously get the concept, but it doesn't work like it does on the 1s

Last edited:
Shoe definitely made for the fall [emoji]127788[/emoji] [emoji]127810[/emoji][emoji]127810[/emoji][emoji]127810[/emoji]

Man these for me scream double up sooooooo bad :smokin

And to think I almost wrote this whole XXX1 model as trash

I'm speechless........

Can't wait for more promising cws :smokin :smokin

Back
Top Bottom