THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I can't see them being any different than the 8 in terms of comfort. SAME materials = same comfort.

I agree that it should be close in comfort but they don't look like they would be as flexible out of the box. Again how it looks. I could be completely wrong.

Alex did u get your pair in?

at first i thought i got cartjacked, then i kept trying. i was able to get my sz and also was able to get the 5lab3s. expensive weekend :smile:

I can't see them being any different than the 8 in terms of comfort. SAME materials = same comfort.

I agree that it should be close in comfort but they don't look like they would be as flexible out of the box. Again how it looks. I could be completely wrong.

Alex did u get your pair in?

Waiting for this girl to get back to me so I can pick them up later. She said I would most likely get them at 30% off ($199+ 13% tax retail here in toronto)

But as a backup I ordered from eastbay

Last edited:
Don't see how anybody missed out on these. Woke up and saw the majority of the sizes still there.

Now that I know that these aren't limited and I can still get them easily, I really don't like them.
Limited only troll 
laugh.gif

Don't see how anybody missed out on these. Woke up and saw the majority of the sizes still there.

no idea WTH you are talking about but i was on NDC at 8 am, clicked an 11 and it didnt even do anything, just wouldnt add to cart or say they were in anyones cart. wouldnt let me log in to my NDC account.

was up til 8:45 and couldnt get anything

Ok guys. I have wide feet. Flat feet. 11.5 is my size and 11.5 fit perfect.i did not need to go up a half size.

First impressions of the lows are. damn. You have to see these in person. Try them on. Everyone hated on the highs until they saw them on feet. I think the same is going to happen with the lows. Pictures don't do these shoes justice. High/low whatever.

I'm happy I withheld judgement. Most of you will be eating your words pretty soon.

Now that I know that these aren't limited and I can still get them easily, I really don't like them.

Limited only troll :lol:

Did you Lewiup?

no idea WTH you are talking about but i was on NDC at 8 am, clicked an 11 and it didnt even do anything, just wouldnt add to cart or say they were in anyones cart. wouldnt let me log in to my NDC account.

Same issue I had. Couldn't add the Kobe or 5lab3s. Hope you can get your size.

Last edited:

Ah... that was your problem. Everything freed up on the FTL family of websites at 9-9:30 and you could cop with ease. I woke up at 9:15 and could add sizes to my cart and checkout immediately (still haven't decided if I'm going to actually buy them though).

Maybe that was your problem. Champs, Footlocker, and Foot action also exists. I saw plenty sozes.

Maybe that was your problem. Champs, Footlocker, and Foot action also exists. I saw plenty sozes.

wasnt the problem, went to FTL and wasnt able to add. NDC is my go to and couldnt pick anything because the site/shoe page was screwed up.

:lol: Nah, wasn't yelling it when I typed it... was just trying to help a fellow forum member out.

Would definitely rather him get it than a lurker or a reseller...

Last edited:
Same thing happened to me @ZyzzIm sure its a browser issue, not NDC. It worked perfectly on my phone

Back
Top Bottom