THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Don't know if posted already but, here's some pics via teddydaboss

:smokin

After unDS'ing my Perspectives and wearing them to the grocery store for about 35 minutes, I've decided to dump the rest of my 9s without even trying them on. One of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn actually. Very tight in the forefoot and the heel was so hard it killed my Achilles. I'm very disappointed in this shoe actually. Maybe the lows will fit better.

After unDS'ing my Perspectives and wearing them to the grocery store for about 35 minutes, I've decided to dump the rest of my 9s without even trying them on. One of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn actually. Very tight in the forefoot and the heel was so hard it killed my Achilles. I'm very disappointed in this shoe actually. Maybe the lows will fit better.

That's weird...

Did you size down?

Like I mentioned a few days ago, the lows are like the 8 but with a slightly thicker (and better) tongue

Nah, didn't size down. I'm a 9 for the most part in all shoes (8.5 in some Jordans), and these fit really, really tight. A 9.5 would've meant too much room in the toe box. A friend switched his LBJ XI insole for the one in these and says it felt much better. I may try that. I've never been a huge fan of really high basketball shoes, but these looked too nice to pass up.

dude, these are one of the most comfortable kicks for ball. Try balling in them, then use them casually. Break in time is needed in most shoes.

Yo how about yall stick to the shoes before this thread gets locked up?

How many of yall put the LB XI insoles in the 9 highs? Does it help with that roomy toebox.? Also, do any of yall rock these with orthos? If so, is it too cramped or is the fit straight?

Just some questions before I try to cop any 9s. The lows look nice but I have enough 8s to keep me happy till the flyknit 9 lows come out.

I'm pretty sure there's an NBA thread you guys can take this to.

Anyway, those teddydaboss pics have changed my mind about the Showtimes. I'm all in now. Go ahead and put me on the 180 list that some of you complain about every RD.

^

To be fair, out of the last 350 pages, at least 330 pages were useless. How limited, how do they run, shoe laces and should I trade? I'm good with something different for a day or two.

Last edited:

I'm pretty sure there's an NBA thread you guys can take this to.

Anyway, those teddydaboss pics have changed my mind about the Showtimes. I'm all in now. Go ahead and put me on the 180 list that some of you complain about every RD.
Nothing wrong with changing your mind. Lots of shoes have grown on me. Really hard to make decision on 1 picture. However after

seeing this picture the other day I'm all in on 9 low.

Man it's unfortunate how things are. No chance to try a shoe on anymore. So much hype you have to buy and take a chance.

Yeah I was shocked the associate said I couldn't try the lows on. Guess it applies to all FTLs. Should've got the order in from NDC when I had the chance to try on then return lol.

Back
Top Bottom