THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Put Kobe in Cleveland with Lebrick's team and surely he'll win a ring. Put Lebrick on the Lakers with Gasol and co. and still he will FAIL. period, no question. & besides, the Eastern conference back then when Lebrick made the finals are a bunch of bums. Best player in the East back then was Chauncey WTf? 

This is not true AT ALL!!
Put Kobe on any cavs team, and they don't make it to the finals or ECF in ANY YEAR, POINT BLANK PERIOD.
Give Lebron Kobe's laker yea he would have 6 rings by now.
Infact if Bron had Kobe's laker team now, the one that is in last place in the west, I bet the lakers make it to the 2nd Rnd. Now way would a Lebron team with Howard gosal be scrapping to make it to the play offs. Bye man

You just don't stop do you?

Cut it out and stop wasting everyone's time with these posts

Yeah I was shocked the associate said I couldn't try the lows on. Guess it applies to all FTLs. Should've got the order in from NDC when I had the chance to try on then return lol.
Always thought that was the point to going to a store and not buying online, you got to try the product on.. Also, most give you hassle when  returning release date item so it's not fair to consumer. Some have let me, but Foot Locker is the worst with company policies. Don't get me started with the raffles and such. No corporate policy. Each store does what it wants.

I wonder what people think about nightwing review? He basically said that the 9 low is better then the 8 and is made better. But we will see. I just know these lows gonna be hard to start getting once people figure out how nice they're

Elites gonna start sitting a bit now. Weve got more options with the low and the price takes toll on peoples wallet.

Those black lows gonna be a problems once we see of official photos. I think they come out next month. That release calendar has black em pair on there

I wonder what people think about nightwing review? He basically said that the 9 low is better then the 8 and is made better. But we will see. I just know these lows gonna be hard to start getting once people figure out how nice they're

Coming from someone who actually wears the shoes for intended purposes, and not to the mall, these are a lot better than the 8's.

I just wanna say...GO BULLS!

Haha...ummm. In all seriousness the "get back to the shoes" posts are JUST AS USELESS AND ANNOYING as all the NBA talk. If the NBA talk bothers you then ignore it but no ya choose to participate in the derailment of the thread as well, damn hypocrites. Lol! Atleast the NBA talk is entertaining.

The Bruce Lee 9 is the 1st shoe all year I bought with absolutely no buyers remorse, actually doubled up. They are pretty damn nice and it made it even sweeter not having to panic on availability. There's no way you can say it's trash. You either like it or you don't but it's not to the extreme of trash. I am wondering how many lows we'll see and if we can get a Dark Knight colorway up out Nike.

Those black lows gonna be a problems once we see of official photos. I think they come out next month. That release calendar has black em pair on there
Reminds me of the Black Cement, ID 8. At least that's 1 people can cross of the id list.(If we get one)

Coming from someone who actually wears the shoes for intended purposes, and not to the mall, these are a lot better than the 8's.

Havent balled in the 9's yet. The 8's are just dope to ball in though. Go to the gym see buncha 8's on the court and more than half them not even Kobe fans.

Only have the Details, Inspires and Perspectives. Still deciding which to hoop in.

Got the Bruce Lee lows and the already feel like they have a better lockdown than the 8. We'll see.

Always thought that was the point to going to a store and not buying online, you got to try the product on.. Also, most give you hassle when  returning release date item so it's not fair to consumer. Some have let me, but Foot Locker is the worst with company policies. Don't get me started with the raffles and such. No corporate policy. Each store does what it wants.

I was :stoneface: when he told me that. I took the D Rose off the wall to try on a few times while I was there lol. I would've done the same with the Kobe if they had a pair on display, but the size 9 that they usually display was in the back.

Being a "player fan" is such a cop out.

Im a (insert player here) fan so that means Im a (insert team here) fan.

Name on the front > name on the back.
Will always be a Laker fan regardless of roster.

Back to the subject though, one my boys said the 9's put blisters on his ankle. Maybe not lacing them up right?

Last edited:
Well I was pretty much brought into being a Lakers fan but I will say that I'm the only one I know that remains cheering for them while everyone moved on to other teams. People laugh at my FB status whenever I post about a Lakers win (this season).

Well I was pretty much brought into being a Lakers fan but I will say that I'm the only one I know that remains cheering for them while everyone moved on to other teams. People laugh at my FB status whenever I post about a Lakers win (this season).

Same. I got Clipper "fan" friends here in SD shovin every Laker loss and Clipper win iny face. Kickin us when we're down. When they were no where to be found 2 yrs ago.

So Easters come out on the 18 and then there's another drop on the 20 and an Elite on the same day. April sounds like it will be a busy month of copping.

Back
Top Bottom