THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
One side is higher than the other. My Inspirations are like this too. I wouldn't care too much. They are the MP's you winning either way.

313? Steal of the century my brother. Man I WISH THEY WOULD have a DS sz 10.5 up for auction on eBay in the MP. All I see are the same 3 pairs for 600+....

Nike... please release those Precisions.

nerd.gif
Totally agree with you on that one. Closest thing to the MP's. The real poor man's version.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say it fits like a glove do you mean it in a bad way? if you ball in them I it painful or do you mean that they fit like a glove in a good way? Some people may consider fitting like a glove too tight that's why I ask

Sorry if this is a stupid question but when you say it fits like a glove do you mean it in a bad way? if you ball in them I it painful or do you mean that they fit like a glove in a good way? Some people may consider fitting like a glove too tight that's why I ask

To me, I like my shoes to fit like a glove. The thing is, if you wear really thick socks a half size down might feel too tight. To my foot that's how it is. Some have said they stretch out but I'm not sure because I haven't worn them long enough. Even Nightwing2303 said there is dead space with his true size. He suggested either going a half size down or putting the LeBron XI insole if you go true to size to make that dead space go away. I went down a half size like most here.

Dude doesn't really know too much about shoes. But I would carry everyone's crap for them lol lucky guy.

He suggested either going a half size down or putting the LeBron XI insole if you go true to size to make that dead space go away.
Off topic, but this is when you know NW is getting too big for his own good.  Like everyone just has a pair of Lebron XI's (one $200+ shoe) sitting around to put those insoles into another $200+ shoe.  I get that a lot of people would have both, but that kind of suggestion isn't very practical for most people.

To me, I like my shoes to fit like a glove. The thing is, if you wear really thick socks a half size down might feel too tight. To my foot that's how it is. Some have said they stretch out but I'm not sure because I haven't worn them long enough. Even Nightwing2303 said there is dead space with his true size. He suggested either going a half size down or putting the LeBron XI insole if you go true to size to make that dead space go away. I went down a half size like most here.
Appreciate the info mang. Repped for sure. I like my kicks to be a little more snug. I cant stand if im running full speed and need to jump stop and I gotta worry about sliding a lot. Took back the inspirations on a leap of faith. Now im really considering buying a 12.5 off of ebay for a great price. Im just real hesitant because I would hate to buy and have them be too small.

Top is the pair I had so pretty sure Lewi's is legit.. Backshot was lookin sketchy but by all indications with the other shots I think there legit.. Used a clarity filter for detail
My Inspiration don't line up in height. Right side is slightly higher than the left. But it's something I could live with.

slam is calling nick young's kobe 8 ids, but i can see the stitch lines on the back. pretty sure they messed up 

One side is higher than the other. My Inspirations are like this too. I wouldn't care too much. They are the MP's you winning either way.
Since we started to don't care anymore with nike quality, thats why they never step it up, they know no matter how obvious and messed up the quality people still buy it and don't care.. Smh

Since we started to don't care anymore with nike quality, thats why they never step it up, they know no matter how obvious and messed up the quality people still buy it and don't care.. Smh

Trust me I do care but that was something I could live with. They are not going to change for a handful of NT members.

To anyone who balls in their 9s:

What was the break-in period like for you?

I played full court in mine for the first time the other night and it was not a fun ride. My arches were hurting with each stride.

Is this just because there is a thicker Lunarlon insert in these that takes longer to mould to your foot?

Never had this problem with the 8s.

Trust me I do care but that was something I could live with. They are not going to change for a handful of NT members.

Makes me angry.. the audacity nike have to increase to this BS prices yet the quality control is horrendous. its not acceptable IMO.

These are the ELITE versions too. I dont think people realize that.

To anyone who balls in their 9s:

What was the break-in period like for you?

I played full court in mine for the first time the other night and it was not a fun ride. My arches were hurting with each stride.

Is this just because there is a thicker Lunarlon insert in these that takes longer to mould to your foot?

Never had this problem with the 8s.

Gets better next time. I had the same feeling when i first played in min (inspirations). It gets more comfier after each sessions trust me. I also think it's in our mind too.. the expectations we have for this since we're coming off from Kobe 8s experience

IMO the overall fit and therefore ride destroys the 8 which.... I didn't think was possible. They just need to get the color blocking down now...

Gets better next time. I had the same feeling when i first played in min (inspirations). It gets more comfier after each sessions trust me. I also think it's in our mind too.. the expectations we have for this since we're coming off from Kobe 8s experience
Thanks, repped. Glad to find I'm not the only one who had the same experience.

I was actually considering replacing the 9's insole with the 8's insole. Which sounds stupid considering A) they are the same damn material and B) the thinner Kobe 8 insole will only mean MORE dead space in the 9's toe box. But I don't wanna go thru that pain again!

Back
Top Bottom