THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Damn....I live right by stonebriar and was gonna go and get a pair of the ASGs...guess not. Oh wells, 225 saved. I'll (maybe) just wait for the Easters.

LeBron XIs are good for casual, but take too long to break in for hooping... IMO.

There's got to be a reason why LeBron won't even wear his own shoe...
sick.gif

These KB 9s feel glorious on foot to me... still undecided if I like these or the KB 8s better as of yet.
Man, I broke out my Kobe 9's this past weekend, I must say...That's the ultimate balling shoe. It's something about the comfort and weight of the shoe that makes them on point vs. the 8's IMO

went to hoh stonebriar and was told that they didnt get the asg 9's in. duse said the tweer was a mistake. All theu got in today was bamboo j's and grey/red and black green 10's and infrared 6's. Jusg a heads up to the north dallas folks
right " they didn't get them in".  Prob did, just not there anymore.

You paid with balance in your account?

Yeah it was 253.00 on sjs and paypal charged me 266.00 but I figured out that paypal has a built in cost for converting monies! All being said, with duty these could cost 310.00! Damn they nice but that was a little steep! For me anyway!

PP charged me a fee for the conversion and I paid with my balance. On dunkman from soleheaven. What did you cop from overseas?

went to hoh stonebriar and was told that they didnt get the asg 9's in. duse said the tweer was a mistake. All theu got in today was bamboo j's and grey/red and black green 10's and infrared 6's. Jusg a heads up to the north dallas folks
So no ASG at all?

Yeah hopefully no custom fees. Those will turn out to be like ebay prices.

Atleast you got them.
Yeah thats kinda the way I am looking at it but I have always made 250.00 my limit on shoes regardless. Oh well!! Interested to see them in person. My inspirations are sick but I have a feeling these will be even better. 

jst took the lows out for a test drive in a short pickup game this afternoon, Now I am not sure what to think. The fit is on, the court feel, right now at least is not as great as the 8s. Honestly, I dont think it is as good as the 6s either ( my favorite two kobe models). I am wondering if this will change as the insert begins to compress and was intentional. Right now it feels alot like running on a solid block of foam, which... essentially it is exactly that but for some reason the 8s did not feel that way. SO... while the fit is amazing, my overall feeling on the low is still TBD, definitely not bad, but does it stack up with two of the best models of the line? STAY TUNED....

I put my lebron 11 insoles into the my 9 lows and it mightve just been the greatest feel I've ever felt :smokin

Its all the cushioning of the lebrons but without that rigid foam upper. So godly :smokin

Back
Top Bottom