THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Damn 30 mins from me would have made the drive up monday if i knew. Been checking this thread every day, did i miss something.
I check it daily as well. Nothing was mentioned. Looks like you just had to be lucky and walked in, or know ahead of time by being an employee.

The kobe ix elites the high tops were at the nike clearance store. Not the lows the highs. Multiple employees besides my friend confirmed this.

It was this past Monday morning at 8 am

The question is witch ones and how much ???

I can already envision my future self on the day of the Hyper Grape FK Low release.

Just Jello-Jiggling everywhere I step and the day itself is glorious.  Then I go and get some shots up.

I won't give a what about who's out there hooping either.  I'm taking names, even if it's a flock of nuns.

No mercy today ladies.  I'm hittin' ya w/ that downright biblical crossover.

Hell, I'm liable to dunk a nun right then and there.  Just completely baptize that broad.

Well,,,that is any nun other than Sister Mary Katherine.  That woman scares me to this very day.

Lady talked more **** than Gary Payton.  Just begging you to drive left so she could smite you w/ the steal.

Dishing out charlie horses as people go up for the rebound.  Looking crazier than Ron Artest the entire time.

I can already envision my future self on the day of the Hyper Grape FK Low release.

Just Jello-Jiggling everywhere I step and the day itself is glorious.  Then I go and get some shots up.

I won't give a what about who's out there hooping either.  I'm taking names, even if it's a flock of nuns.

No mercy today ladies.  I'm hittin' ya w/ that downright biblical crossover.

Hell, I'm liable to dunk a nun right then and there.  Just completely baptize that broad.

Well,,,that is any nun other than Sister Mary Katherine.  That woman scares me to this very day.

Lady talked more **** than Gary Payton.  Just begging you to drive left so she could smite you w/ the steal.

Dishing out charlie horses as people go up for the rebound.  Looking crazier than Ron Artest the entire time.
roll.gif
repped.

Ugh unsubscribing until Easters

Actually I'm gonna try to avoid NT day before Easters

TRY

Do the Showtimes come with extra laces? Please say yes and then please say purple. :D

Back
Top Bottom